Official Bounty Hunters

W

WizO_Reesa

[size=2.5]
We have our first group of official Bounty Hunters. If you are a criminal and appear on these boards, you may find yourself hunted by one of the people listed below. Please remember that the CoC is in effect at all times and if you do not feel like being "hunted" just PM the bounty hunters to tell them you're not interested and they'll move on or find something else to do. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at reesa@wizardsmoderator.com.

Official Bounty Hunters are:

Nathraej
Zeren
Delana
Xiaz
Nimedar
Atijenith
Binzer
gypsking360
Brian_Acer
Jarec
Flavius Mori'dden

** Please note, the Bounty Hunters are not exempt from the Online Code of Conduct, nor are they substitute WizOs. They are just players, playing characters. :) Thanks. **
[/size]

G

GalvasEinlander

Ahem

Miss Reesa. A friend of mine wishes to speak with you. He approached you the other day and he spoke to you about a position as a Bounty Hunter. He anxiously awaits an answer...his name is Binzer. I speak on his behalf as a favor to him...thank you very much.

Lord Galvas EInlander:smirk: :angel:

W

WizO_Reesa

Dear Lord Galvas EInlander,
I beg your forgiveness in my tardiness regarding your friend Binzer's position as a Bounty Hunter. I have been very busy with my temple work as of late and it has slipped my mind. I shall promise to get word to your friend within the next two days.

My humble apologies,
Reesa Oryon

((ooc: I'm terribly sorry! I have been really busy with work offline and doing things in preparation for my wedding and haven't been online much the last few days. I will get a note to Binzer by Saturday night at the very latest. Sorry about that! Reesa))

W

WizO_Reesa

Bounty Hunter list updated

Reesa pins a note to the corkboard under the original parchment listing the bounty hunters, two new names added.

As you may have noticed, I have added two new Bounty Hunters to the list. I apologize for the delay.

~ Reesa Oryon

I

Incensius

((I do believe you've received an e-mail from me...looking forward to an answer :angel: ))

Remove ads