The Grand Tour

L

lee siu long

I love this forum!

:D

Bhryn, maybe you should make a website with your stories or something. That could save you the trouble, and you could just post links.

Nugan

First Post
Myranthor said:
I wondered how works the "Private message" thing. Could I have an explanatin about this? I already put some people in my "buddy list", but aside from seeing them in my user cp, I don,t know what it is supposed to do.

Well, I'm not a moderator, so I could be off, but:

I believe the private messanging system has been disabled on these boards. Apparently there are some tricky CoC issues with allowing PMs, so it was just easier to diable the system entirely.

Hope this Helps. :)

EDIT: After looking around a little, I've found out that you can PM a moderator (check out their profiles). Thus only make me more convinced of what I said above.

W

WizO_Bailey

Bhryn Astairre said:
Only got one serious grumble about these boards.

In a single post you are only allowed, 10,000 characters I believe.

Why on earth is this in enforcement?

Actually, I believe the post count is 50,000 characters, I heard that from someone who heard it from Mel. But I'm not totally sure.

As for enforcement and changing it, us little ISRP folk can't do anything about it. We have no say really in what happens with the boards. My suggestion, if you really want to take it further, is send an email to boards@wizards.com or go to the Meta Board and post something about it there.

lee siu long said:
Bhryn, maybe you should make a website with your stories or something. That could save you the trouble, and you could just post links.

Actually, she can't. As stated in the rules of the Once Upon board, no links to stories may be posted for moderation and editing reasons.

W

WizO_Reesa

Actually, just to correct Nugan, you cannot PM anyone. Even myself, as a WizO, cannot PM another WizO. I was talking to the Community Coordinator last night and she informed me that the PM feature has been disabled for all users.

As Nugan had said, it has to do with CoC and so forth. Sorry folks.

I

Incensius

First of all i have to say an honest MY BAD...
It has come to my attention that i need glasses.....and this is why: i misread this:
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

and understood this: