The Banquet Hall

W

WizO_Siani

Hiya gang!

Some news for everyone as regards the Banquet Hall, dances, etc.

First, I am the one now overseeing the Banquet Hall, so if you have requests to do something or ideas, send them my way.

Second, Ka'yn and I are planning a Feast for the 29th of November, specifics to be posted as soon as we finish hammering everything out; about a day I should think. The general idea is that this is to be a setting specific event to Greyhawk; the Lord Gellun and his Lady will be there to meet the people of Ford Keep and visitors. Does this mean you character has to come from Greyhawk? Of course not, the same characters you always use are just fine. Though perhaps spiffed up a bit.

Third and finally, I'd like to see some of you guys come up with your own celebrations and stage them in the Banquet Hall. Does this mean every happy happy joy joy event? No, please, don't do that to me! ;) No, we mean bigger things; things that would be reason for a major celebration. Wedding receptions of suitable size, victories in major conflict, various coming of age banquest, balls for various holidays, etc.

Along with this is an invitation to hosts from other areas of the site to put on events of this nature, along with the patrons and the ISRP hosts. No, the events do not have to be Greyhawk oriented to be held therein.

Mmmm, I think I have hit on anything, I am sure my teammates will chime in if I have missed anything just as I am certain many of you out there will think of questions I have to imagine.

Enjoy, gang.

Siani
Greyhawk Setting Coordinator

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases