TMP submissions

Jetbomb24

First Post
heh... just chastised a subordinate in my gaming clan for not going on the club's site since the 5th and here I am with posts marked new dating back to the 4th...

Well, I might as well offer my services... What ever you need, I'll do (expecially when it comes to typing). I am kinda local to NYC (give or take 400-500 miles, still in state, though) and I at least could do a general idea of prices and descriptions. I will need some one to kick me in a direction (preferibly the right one), but I'll do just about everything except serious web coding (all I know is HTML). I should mention that I'm also in drafting and can do any autodesk stuff including CAD and some 3D pictures of items.

C

Ceres

I will say that the Tech info is coming along...not very fast...but it is coming...

I think I'm going to put up a thread asking for input an suggestions...make it easier on me...

Anyways, I just wanted to assure you that it is being worked on, Pou, albiet slowly.

Jayce

W

WizO_Pounamu

Thanks folks!

Ok, what I do need another go at, is someone writing up the serving bot menu. It didn;t get quite finished last time and I'm afraid I got nowhere with it myself. :blush: Whoever take this one would need a general knowledge or ability to figure out pricing relative to New York and some american snack/product knowledge... We are not using brand names, but one of the minor confusions I hit earlier was trying to describe weights/sizes of things when I don't know those silly imperial measurements. :p

I've had an offer for someone to draw up a map... I just need to get off my rear and find the measurements etc. *sighs* I wish I had some slack from my schoolwork... :(

- Pounamu

Jetbomb24

First Post
I might just finish that up. Maybe even do a decent job if there's enough time. I think I might ask my mom for the prices too, since she's a cashier.

[edit]Slaging Eagle Scout Project... Don't hold your breath[/edit]

Remove ads