TMP overview: list

W

WizO_Pounamu

Most of these were decisions made, some are simply the most common result in discussions now long since faded. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

TMP is:
  • a nightclub/bar setting with dancefloor and internet corner
  • in the year 2030 to start with
  • in New York City, around about the corner of 3rd and 102nd streets
  • in the same building as an official agency dealing with alien contact and residency etc
  • IC age restricted, no minors in the bar/club
  • a place where magic and mutation exist but are not normal and usually draws unwelcome attention/consequences
  • apparent species restricted, characters should make some effort to appear "normal" enough to avoid panic
  • technologically advanced compared to current day
  • reasonably up market despite convenient dark alleyways nearby :angel::devil:
  • neutral ground in terms of gangs, but staff have the right to toss people out and the law may well be called by anyone
  • free of metal detectors but if weapons are too visible they may be confiscated

IC rules are:
  • ID may be required for entry (age verification for entry and alcohol)
  • "humaniods and guide dogs only" (health regulations)
  • payment up front, no tabs
  • no smoking inside
  • take fights outside

OOC rules are of course the Code of Conduct, meaning no direct references to real life religion, politics racism etc.

Unfortunately until TMP proves itself, we may be stuck without our own combat room. Our options there are either to be linked to the Arena and risk having TMP/Juxta crossovers or accept combat being played in the main room until we get our own.

Comments, suggestions or corrections?

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Adele

Another option for combat would be a combat room that's only open at certain times, or restricted in features (no PM's, small number of entrants - just as examples). I'm not completely closed to the idea of a combat room for TMP but I need to do everything in my power to ensure it is not abused. Part of the reasoning behind wanting TMP to prove a bit of a draw before expanding the setting to more rooms, is that empty rooms or less monitored rooms (and over worked hosts) tend to beckon and encourage CoC violations which is the last thing anything wants to spoil their role-playing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases