Reopened! TMP: The Cage, poll 2 - fight format

W

WizO_Pounamu

TMP: The Cage, poll 2 - fight format

Tharivious_Meliamne said:
Free-form would likely move faster, dice-based would be less-prone to player stubbornness. I'm on the fence here. Free-form would be easier for me, but I'm open to popular opinion on this. I think a blend of the two using dicebots for the final outcomes and freeform for the actual combat may be the optimum route to take.

• [2]Fight Format - One of the following Choices.
  • Free-form: Characters base actions on words alone, playing reasonably and remembering that there are no supermen in this setting type.
  • Dice-Reliant: We use Warden/some bot to determine success on attacks.
  • Mixed Blend: Fight outcomes are determined by dicebot, but individual outcomes are done free-form.

For more information, please check the last couple of pages on the main TMP discussion thread.

W

WizO_Pounamu

Hmmm...

I appologise for the boards going down during the polls. We had no warning that anything was about to go wrong. Mind you, neither do I now if anything was fixed...

We have a draw between fighting based solely in dice rolls and fighting where individual hits are based on rp but the overall outcomes are diced. Would you like to have the polls reopened or give Tharivious the power to decide?

- Pounamu

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

I have no objection to re-opening the poll for a day or two. Otherwise, I'll be somewhat arbitrary and go with my own opinion. :p

W

WizO_Pounamu

Ack!
Ok, that didn't work... Sorry. :(

Poll results until I tried that had been 1:2:2...

Upside is, everyone is abe to vote again? :angel:

:runs!:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases