TMP: Bardroid list.

Xen

First Post
Mmmm...worm...

I like the worm on the menu. I say we keep it as a foreign delicacy or something. Also, I'll throw in my idea for frog legs and gator tail for the new bot's menu. You can't beat good old southern cooking...

S

Ssussunriyh

The appeal of the worm, I think, is its shock value. Like that one skit on the Cheech & Chong album Get Out of my Room. "Sushi Bar" featured such exotic delicasies as "wharf scrapings" and "half-live baby seal." It was funny, but only in a poor taste kind of way - probably literally as well as figuratively.

Jetbomb24

First Post
shock value, yeah. But it's still a discussion point and still being ordered... could make it an advertising gag

Come to The Meeting Place; home of the one dollar worm

W

WizO_Pounamu

*chuckles* To be honest, I was looking for something to refer to the worm...

There's a few edible worms around. The most likely I thought would be the samoan palolo, because really it's just part of the worm, harvested. It's like caviar.

BTW Jet, apparently scorpion lolipops glow under black light. Perfect for clubbing. ;) I want one! I must have scorpion vodka on TMP's shelf... if not on the menu... :devil:

Xen> How easy would gator tail be to get in NYC? Frogs legs should be simple...

- Pounamu

S

Ssussunriyh

Gator tail shouldn't be too hard to get. There are gator and croc farms in the swampy regions down south. Think Florida Everglades, Okeefenokee, and Great Dismal swamps. Mostly, the gators are raised for the luggage trade.

EDIT: At least, they used to be. I don't know if the animal-rights people ever put a stop to it, or if the gators and crocs were declared protected species...

Jetbomb24

First Post
do they remove the venom sac on those scorps?
edit: nvm, they do... where do you lick them to keep from sticking yourself, though? I think I'll stick to the peppermint ant pop

Xen

First Post
Hey, if you want gator tail in NYC, just check the sewers. Just hate to meet up with a mutant alligator, after all, there's bound to be a few crawling around in this setting, eh?

W

WizO_Pounamu

Lol!
We'd want hygenically sourced gator tail, surely. But it would be very likely that someone farms them... might not be the cheapst meat on the menu though because they wouln't be local.

So. The curent plus gator tail, worm and frogs legs?

Anything else?

- Pounamu

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases