The future of Juxtaposition - The Vote

Y

Yun_sun_lee

Forgotten

I voted for the realms although, I think a large part will have to do with where in the realms we shall be. I think the city of doors would be a more understandable place, as to why and how we got there. But I think that FR is a more well known setting to many of those who frequent ISRP.

Either way I am sure that with the many creative minds we have in here we will all make it work :D

I think the wizo's need a day off, sorry for the stress
Yun

D

Darrius of the Guardians

Yeah you know the dead person's clique?
*dead pan*

Seriously though, I would sooner accuse hmmm, everyone else I can think of of cliquness.
:mymy:

W

WizO_Adele

After a complete audit of the votes I discovered a tie (with 25 votes each) between Planescape and Forgotten Realms. I thought of several ways of resolving this issue.

1. Let the ISRP team vote and be the deciding factor. I rejected this because it seemed against my intended spirit of letting the patrons decide.
2. Re-opening the vote for a run off. I rejected this idea because I felt we'd end up with a struggle of friends begging friends and strangers to vote a certain way.
3. Contacting those that had voted for other options and letting them decide. This is what I did, because I felt it placed the decision in the hands of the patrons, and in the hands of those patrons that had the initiative and interest to vote during the original round. And as the option they had initially selected was out of the running, it gave them a chance to decide what they felt was second best.

As a result, our winner is Forgotten Realms.

I will open a thread immediately to discuss the location within the Forgotten Realms Setting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases