Great Bazaar (previously "Emporium") Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WizO_Adele

Thank you all for your wonderful input on the Vendor Idea. We'd like to get a list of vendors for the Emporium. The vendors on the previous thread (see archived boards) will be brought to a vendor list on the Emporium webpage. The vendors compiled here will be added over time. Anyone is welcome to post a vendor. Each entry should follow the following format, and should be made with the merchant name as the poster's name to discourage impersonation. (I highly suggest making the character onsite at the same time).

Vendor Name:
Store Name:
Description of wares and prices:
Description of cart:

Please note: The stall must fit within a 12 x 12 feet, and can be any size but may not be higher the emporium wall. You will be allowed and even encouraged to start role-playing your vendor in the area. All posts must adhere to the CoC. Please keep your entries to a reasonable length, 200 words or less. More information on playing a Vendor will be coming shortly, and will be placed on the webpage to facilitate the ease of role-playing.

H

Hao

Vendor name: Haomaru

Store name: The Kenshin's pearl

Description of Wares and prices: The Kenshin's Pearl offers a very diverse selection of Rokugani food (Derived from actual oriental food) and also a wide variety of drinks

Description of Cart: Description of Cart: The kenshin's pearl is 12 feet high, 12 feet long, & 12 feet wide. It is in the shape of a regular tavern, only with some oriental twists, such as the roof, door, and interior

http://www.freewebs.com/kenshinpearl

S

stonegolem

vendor name: mx_mead

store name: golems repairs,swords, and armor sells

Description of wares and prices: 1.Katanas = 9,000 gp
2.Longswords = 800gp
3.broadswords = 750gp
4.golden handles(can be put onto a sowrd or added) = 300gp 5.engravments = 10gp per letter
6.Short swords = 150 gp
7.Daggers = 100gp
8.chain mail amor lg. = 150 gp/ md. = 100gp/sm. = 50 gp
9.guantlets lg.=60gp/ md. = 30gp/ sm. = 15gp
10.shoulder plates lg. = 100gp/md. = 50gp/sm. = 25gp
11.breast plates lg. 200gp/ md 150gp/sm.100gp
12.plated armor sets lg. 1,000 gp/md. = 850 gp/sm. = 700 gp
13.Greaves lg. =300/md. = 250/sm. =200

Description of cart: The golem's repairs, swords ,and armor sells is 12x12x12 it is like your usual store accept for the fact that it is filled with swords and armor, there are tools scattered all over the counters, there is a smell of motlting lava and burning steel in the air, twoards the back you will see a iron table with a few tools, to the golems left you see the sign stating all the prices and items and off to the left there is a room where the real swords are stored and the engravments are done. Off to the right there is a desk where the paper work is done.

S

stonegolem

HELP WANTED!!!!!!!
Golems repairs swords and armor sells is in need of help
the store owner mx_mead is usally but plz help is wanted
all types of races are acceptable and i reapeat
HELP WANTED!!!!!!!

M

melynxt

Vendor Name: Melynxt Japhaasd [mel inkst Juh fauzd]

Store Name: Kuhtatz Studio

Description of wares and prices:
((coming soon..a url for the site listing all pricings and having examples and maps of layouts ect))
*Tattoos, Body peircing, body art, weopons engravery, and live portrait sittings*

All pricings vary, and will be determined by mely until set pricings are drawn up

For any questions, just find Melynxt and ask :D

Description of cart: *a small stone building has been constructed in a 12' x 12' stall of the marketplace in the emporium of the plane of juxtaposition. On the outside, simple stone walls, painted with intricate dragons battling in the clouds and seas. A large hand carved plaque of dark cherry wood hangs above the front door. The sign reads, in bold style writing, in common "Kuhtatz Studio". In the upper right corner of the sign is an ornately carved were tiger, at the ready. The door is of a sturdy oak, with steel hinges and framing. There are many full length windows in the building, letting most any onlooker see into the structure with ease. The inside of the small building reveals a forest green portal entrance, which when walked through, takes you to a half plane, the actual studio is much larger than the 12ft x 12ft stall building, and the portal allows users to actually be in both juxtaposition, and the studio, at once. Though the studio itself is on another plane, this portal still lets the ongoings of juxta, stay connected to the inside of the actual studio ((so basically, when you're in the studio, it will seem to onlookers outside, that you are in the small building, the building itself is magicked, making such a large construction to be possible and still have the small dimensions required by the marketplace )).

((**soon to be completed>> Kuhtatz Studio check frequently for progress**))

Vendor Name: Nathan Goldheart ( Articifer_Nathan )

Store Name: Goldheart Forge

Description of Wares and Prices: to note, any of the following items listed can be equipped with any variety of magical enchantments; any and all varieties of swords, knives/daggers, axes, maces, hammers, staffs (metal), arrow heads, spear heads, thrown/launched weapons, armors, shields and helmets. Also jewelry of various designs, various other metal artifacts and even constructs. Prices for weapons, armor and jewelry will be at a standardized price (to be posted later), magical enchantments will increase set price by half as much to double the set price (depending on level of spell). Other artifacts and construct prices will be discussed upon time of ordering.

Description of cart: 12x12x12; basic forge/store design, but magically equipped, for secuity reasons, so that customers only have access to store section.

Store hours: weekdays between times of 10p.m. (western time) and midnight, or 2a.m. if still availibe/around. Normally closed on weekends, but maybe open if store owner is availible/around (note store maybe open sooner on weekdays if store owner is availible/around)

It's been some time since I had posted my previous reply to this thread, I have since then check a number of times to see if you ( wizo_adele ) had stopped by to check up on this thread of yours, to see if there was any further information you need to give us before going on and RPing out our booths. Due to the lack of attention you've given this thread of your's I'm going to assume that you've already reviewed the information presented here and that we can go ahead with RPing our booths. I apologize if there maybe any rudeness towards you in this reply, or if I may seem impatient sounding, but I have been awaiting ( patiently ) for further information.

W

WizO_Adele

I'm sorry the thread isn't more clear. Once you post the required information you are good to go. There's nothing else you need to do., unless asked.

W

WizO_Adele

I'm going to get the old ones on the updated website this month. So you don't need to transfer them, unless you feel a strong need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases