The future of Greyhawk - PreVote Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cystuni

Elf_Ariel said:
Ahhh the thrills of discussions! I believe, no matter the circumstances people voted for what they want to play in...and if it's FR the majority want then FR it should be.

My two cents on the animal thing is pretty simple: Wild animals avoid human contact.

Trust me, even our kangaroos aren't friendly enough to hop into our bars so I'm not sure why any form of deer, bunny, bear etc etc would dream of it save perhaps a feed, and I'm sure there'd be alot more safer scraps outside. And it's very rare that a wild animal becomes tame, save through human handling/feeding, in which case they'd likely be controllable by said person/s and we are back to the whole thingy about familiars and animal companions.

On the other hand, Pou's broom is a classic, and if animals encourage her to use it I may just be tempted...

*gets dizzy from head running in too many circles*

*BOPS Elf on the head with a rolled up parchment* stop running around in circles, before you make yourself sick and me sick.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*Eeks and hides* Alright...if ya wanted me to shut up you shoulda just asked!
WizO_Siani said:
Ah...that's a mop.....
I have to admit though, Siani you are very right; it is a mop! I wonder how they'd go for whacking animals...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads