How many individual patrons are here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WizO_Adele

I'm interested in getting a tally of individuals that frequent ISRP and make up our patron base. Based on the our last poll results I'd place the figure around 75 individual people (multiple screennames do not count).

If you could all do me the favor of participating that would be helpful. Please post to the poll, and encourage your friends to do so.

WizO_Adele
ISRP Area Lead

C

Chelyrra_Eredyn

*pokes thread to make it pop up as something with a new post*

W

WizO_Adele

Just some information to share. According to Wizards most recent counts (July 1-18) there were an average of 138 'unique' users logged on to the now ISRP only ichat website during a 24 hour day. The peak was 215 and the low was 69.

B

Bhryn Astairre

I'd just like to add something here:

A lot of the Wiz Chat users DON'T use the boards system, not even the old ones. They only came to wiz for -just- the chat. I know of several such people. So this poll will be dipping out on that chunk of the ISRP section!

I just felt I should point this out.

D

Darrius of the Guardians

So it seems about 42% of the ISRP is represented in the boards.

W

WizO_Adele

I have it closer to 35% when the max turn out on boards is, and around 25% average and perhaps less than that on a regular basis, judging by the actual comments in most of the past discussion threads. There's usually only 10-15 people that comment on any given discussion. Out of at least 215 max possible? That's not good.

Audearah

First Post
*shakily scratches personal tally mark into the poll*

Heya folks. *wavies and wanders back off to lurk and sneeze in silence*

Ahava_Magdala

First Post
well.....

This is my very first post EVER to the message boards. I originally started chatting in ISRP in about 95 or 96. I think the reason why I dont really use the message boards , is because I like the instant gratification of response that chat and IM offers. ;) Im a little obsessive that way. I believe at one point during my chatting binges I had about 10 or so characters I would play. Only two I have transferred to this chat...and I created a new one who is now my main. I hope this helps in answering the poll. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases