Sons of Gruumsh: Anyone has it yet?

Markn

First Post
Krug said:
Anyone has Sons of Grummsh yet?

Ya, picked it up a few days ago. Read it all and found it to be a little above average for an adventure. I think the author did a fine job including (and explaining) all the different kinds of orc mini's. He also included some interesting tidbits like orc battle cries and so forth. I think the thing I liked the most is that the author built a mystery/role playing element into the module as opposed to just a dungeonfest. Although the 'mystery' is fairly minor and is not in fact integral to the module it does include it for those groups who like to delve just a little deeper into the reasons why they are on the adventure.

All in all I would recommend it. I hope they continue in this vein however I also hope they add some more 'grander' adventures in the future.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Markn said:
All in all I would recommend it. I hope they continue in this vein however I also hope they add some more 'grander' adventures in the future.

How about The Red Hand of Doom - 128 pages, due in February, generic setting (but Rich Baker designed it with the Realms in mind).

An exciting super-adventure that pits heroes agains an army bent on domination. Rampaging hobgoblins and their allies threaten to destroy the realm and all who stand before them. Characters who dare confront the horde soon discover that these particular hobgoblins worship Tiamat, the evil queen of dragons, and eventually come face-to-face with her draconic minions.

(Characters start at 5th level and should reach 11th or so by the end of the campaign).

Cheers!

Remove ads