Tonight is Threshold

I'm going to have to record it, though--wife and I are going out to see Red Eye. If we get the kids out of our hair for an evening, we can't just sit around at home watching T.V.!

Anyway, this is no. 2 of the four or five or so new shows I'm wanting to try out. Supernatural is a keeper for now; the premiere was definitely good enough to entice me back for a second week. Let's see if Threshold can keep the ball rolling...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Most of the networks have taken a page on making a sci fic show, from Paramount & UPN.

Make a show of quality, not quantity...*although that will come later*

Let's see if that will last.

And oh, in keeping the silence protest...this has Braga's fingers all over it. So no...it will not be viewed.

Last edited:

Ranger REG

Explorer
Truth Seeker said:
And oh, in keeping the silence protest...this has Braga's fingers all over it. So no...it will not be viewed.
Yeah, I still can't decide, but then all his shows (VOYAGER, ENTERPRISE) have a bootylicious babe. This one has Carla Gugino (ogrespeak: "Me Like Eye Meat").

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Not impressed and did they steal lines from other shows/movies, I swear I have heard seen some of this before somewhere..."triple helix, I can't imgine..." Oh, was from Epoch or such? :(

Remove ads