The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

tylermalan

First Post
Gotcha, and thank you actually, those were the things I was considering concerning how many people I wanted, but was having trouble collecting my thoughts about it. Needless-to-say, if I DON'T take anyone else into this game and just keep the original 6, that will probably be the reason, because I really do like everyone's concepts.

Also, I just realized I haven't addressed the question about the feats for Sye, and I will allow them all.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Player Absence Alert:

tylermalan,

Just to let you know that I will be away from my computer and the internet from noon on Sept 26 through evening on Sept 28. But I should be able to post before and after those dates. Shouldn't be a problem, but just wanted to let you know in case you wonder why I dissapeared for a few days.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Depending on how keen tylerman is with his mad PbP skills, I would propose two teams of 4... and somehow set it up so that while one group RPs, another does combat. Two diverse groups working on the same ship (or opposing ships) would be interesting, and (if we wanted to get REAL in-depth), we could swap parties here and there for some very interesting story potential.

Just a thought. :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I contemplated doing something like that with my two homebrews ... the innate problem with that is keeping two timelines going at the same pace. It's hard enough to deal with one group of four who occasionally split up themselves. But then the keep two groups of four on the same "page of the story" is difficult - especially if the groups split up themselves for a bit. I'm sure it is possible, but the question is if it can be done without burning the DM out or making it so much work that its not fun anymore.

Ultimately, that's why I just chose to run two seperate games - same time period, same setting, even the same city - just different games. If they ever meet up - I'm not opposed to it. But it isn't like I'm required to keep the same timeline or anything.

LogicsFate

First Post
I'm sorry for delaying for so long, if your ready to go you should consider dropping me, A reunion has been and will be cutting into my EN time for a few more days, sorry for delaying anyone. While I was very exited about this game, I wont be able to do much till mid week,
sorry

tylermalan

First Post
Alright guys! Sorry for the delay, but I've got it all figured out now! Here's the spread:

AmorFati, you'll start at level 4.
Eluvan 3.
Nonlethal Force 3.
Jemal 2.
Shayuri 3.

So now I want you guys to make your characters to those levels, using any class combinations you want and any races out of the PHB except Half-Elves. Also, 28 point buy for stats, with an additional point afterwards for AmorFati since he starts at level 4. Here's the RG thread, so put em there. Ask any other questions you guys have about character creation in this thread. Oh, and I'll let you know about specific positions aboard the ship and such once we officially start.

We're waiting on LogicsFate still, partially my fault, so while you guys are rolling up your characters, hopefully he can submit his concept, get assigned a level, and be ready to play by later this week. That being said, all you guys with Alts, stay tuned just in case!

AmorFati

First Post
tylermalan said:
Alright guys! Sorry for the delay, but I've got it all figured out now! Here's the spread:

AmorFati, you'll start at level 4.
Eluvan 3.
Nonlethal Force 3.
Jemal 2.
Shayuri 3.

So now I want you guys to make your characters to those levels, using any class combinations you want and any races out of the PHB except Half-Elves. Also, 28 point buy for stats, with an additional point afterwards for AmorFati since he starts at level 4. Here's the RG thread, so put em there. Ask any other questions you guys have about character creation in this thread. Oh, and I'll let you know about specific positions aboard the ship and such once we officially start.

We're waiting on LogicsFate still, partially my fault, so while you guys are rolling up your characters, hopefully he can submit his concept, get assigned a level, and be ready to play by later this week. That being said, all you guys with Alts, stay tuned just in case!

Yay! Working on Poleil as I am typing this!

A few questions: How do you do HP? What about starting gold?

Last edited:

Remove ads