The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

tylermalan

First Post
Max out starting hit points, then do half that every level thereafter.

As far as gold, Use what is appropriate for the level as detailed in the DMG.

AmorFati

First Post
Character posted in the RG thread. Still got some gold left to use, but not sure on what yet. I am assuming we'll have access to most basic things, like food, water, mundane items like backpacks etc on the ship, no?

tylermalan

First Post
Indeed, but you won't actually start on the ship, so buy it with you starting gold for sure. On that note, you will be able to take most of your belongings with you when you board the ships anyway.

Also, once we start the intro, I'll want you guys to go back and edit your characters' backstories to reflect the proper names I've given for my homebrew world! Names of towns etc..., that's assuming you left it up to me to decide when you wrote your history.

AmorFati

First Post
tylermalan said:
Indeed, but you won't actually start on the ship, so buy it with you starting gold for sure. On that note, you will be able to take most of your belongings with you when you board the ships anyway.

Also, once we start the intro, I'll want you guys to go back and edit your characters' backstories to reflect the proper names I've given for my homebrew world! Names of towns etc..., that's assuming you left it up to me to decide when you wrote your history.

Actually, what I said wasn't exactly what I meant. What I meant was that I assume I/we have rooms aboard the ship, a place to store things, a place to sleep etc. So I dont have to carry with me all my items all the time.

tylermalan

First Post
jemal
logicsfate
nonlethal force

Still waiting on characters from Jemal, LogicsFate, and Nonlethal Force. The characters that are up haven't been really closely inspected yet, but they look good so far!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Yep ... just got back from my convention.

So, I'll get the character sheet up before too long. Hopefully an hour's time or so.

Oh, by half - you mean the numerical half or statistical half? The reason I ask is because the statistical half of a d6 is actualy 3.5 - hence why they say 3 on even levels, 4 on odd levels. But if you just want the numerical half (I.E. 3 for a d6, 4 for a d8, 5 for a d10, etc) that is fine too. Just want to make sure I do it correctly.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Character Sheet is up, although I am still working on some of the more basic equipment stuff. But I figured I could put the rest of it up so it could be looked over.

Remove ads