The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sye's first post is up. Good to be starting.

Also - about the die rolling thing. Is it possible to leave the die rolling in the hands of the DM? The only reason I ask is because that is what I am used to as a DM and a player - and I might occasionally forget to roll anyway. I am used to posting all of the pertinent information, though, so I should always be able to do that. (If you'd like an example of what I am talking about, check out the last few pages of the Clutches of Evil game in my sig.)

I don't feel like DM trust is a major issue, so I don't have a problem not rolling the die online. I'm here more for the character development and the RP anyway - the dice will fall where they fall.

If it is a big deal, I can learn to roll myself if you so desire. Just asking.

tylermalan

First Post
Whatever you guys want is fine with me, I can roll or I can let you guys do it. If I'm going to be rolling, just post all the pertinent information for me in the sblock (as in, do your best to remove the guess work for me regarding what action you're actually trying to take that requires a roll)

I guess what we can do is this: whoever wants to use Invisible Castle to roll themselves can, and those who want me to do it for them can just let me do it instead.

tylermalan

First Post
Maybe I was just a little late, sorry about that Nonlethal.

AmorFati and Jemal, been around lately? Still waiting on you guys.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Not a problem - just wanted to make sure I hadn't screwed something up with the first post already....

As to AF's online abilities ... I do know from this game that was starting up that AF had some pretty serious computer issues. See this post specifically where he explains part of the trouble to his players. This may be why AF hasn't done much - although I don't imply that I am speaking for AF.

Last edited:

AmorFati

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Not a problem - just wanted to make sure I hadn't screwed something up with the first post already....

As to AF's online abilities ... I do know from this game that was starting up that AF had some pretty serious computer issues. See this post specifically where he explains part of the trouble to his players. This may be why AF hasn't done much - although I don't imply that I am speaking for AF.

Thanx, you are absolutely right. and now it seems my problems were bigger than I thought. I wont be able to be online again untill next weekend, at the earliest!

Remove ads