My character OK?

Merto

First Post
hey, I want to make a half orc.. is it ocay if he doesn't look human? after all, he's only half human and half orc...

btw, how do I add a picture to my dessy, so I don't have to type it all out, I'd like to use Claudio's half orc bounty hunter for my picture... it's awsome

Wrenbird

First Post
A half-orc shouldn't be a problem at all, given that they're an accepted PC race and considered humanoid.

As for a picture, I'm not sure that it's possible to directly insert it into your description; you could link it, certainly. Nonetheless, I'd recommend typing up at least a little something to go with it. Most folks are faster to read than link to an outside site if they're active in the chat.. er.. or mebbe that's just me. Eh. *Shrug*

Jude

First Post
Not just you, dear. I like a short, but descriptive, character description that gives me a feeling for what a character looks like better than links to here, there, and everywhere.

This having been said, I'm not above using links m'self. ::glances toward AJ's description::

Magi_Trelian

First Post
FlashChat descriptions do allow code, though I haven't played with which version.

Try using "img" and "/img" around your image's url, either with square brackets "[]" around the image tags or with angle brackets "<>"

Remove ads