Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Krug

Newshound
Borkel listens to Eddy's suggestion and moves around the beast to get a strategic position. He then keeps trying to grapple it. Just before he could do so, one of the creature's tentacles brushes against Borkel's eye, causing him to abort his attack in a defensive reflex. The creature dodges it.

Tumna unleashes another mental assault on the beast. "Didn't like that, did you, ugly?" the telepath mocks their adversary as she lashes again at it with her mind. However, the creature shrugs off the attack somehow.

Realising it is outnumbered and wounded badly, the creature suddenly tries to roll away from the two attacks...

Borkel and Eddy please roll AoOs

Krug

Newshound
Eddy's attack goes wide, but Borkel manages to grab the beast and try to grapple it. However, the creature's slippery and nimble nature makes it slip away from the monk's grasp. The creature moves away at full speed, and is surprisingly fast considering its small size.

It runs out of Eddy's view already

Borkel:
[sblock]You can still make it out with your darkvision, 60' away[/sblock]

Gray Shade

First Post
Eddy's shoulders visibly slouch. "Oh, for--! WHY did we come in here at night again?"

He then gets out his extra torch and lights it. He slings his shield and moves in whatever direction Borkel heads in.

(OOC: Oh, and Krug, if you didn't see my latest post on the White Mountain OOC, check it out.)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Slick bastard, that," Tumna says as she moves the sunrod from her hand to her mouth to reload her crossbow. When she's done, she again holds one item in each hand.
"And we came here during the night, 'cause we just happened to, Eddy darling."

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

Borkel takes the lead to show his allies where the creature is. He follows the creature, shouting his position to Eddy and Tumna in case they can't see him.

(Borkel uses the run action if there is a strait unobstructed path to the creature and stops next to it. If he can't run, he uses a double movement (40') and gets as close as possible.)

(OoC: It could be helpful for us to have a map of the warehouse and of the obstacles in it so that we can try to corner the creature, instead of running wildly after it)

Gray Shade

First Post
"Well, nothing to be done for it now, but from now on, I think I'll put more effort into starting my jobs at sunrise, rather than sunset." Eddy says with a smile.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"The nights can be spent on something a lot more... pleasent, yes," Tumna says with a coy smile as she follows after Borkel.

Krug

Newshound
Ok map enclosed... This is right after it had run off. If this changes your actions let me know.There are some crates and other items but not enough to make too much of a difference.

Attachments

• warehouse3.jpg
    warehouse3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 79

Remove ads