Blackout-D20 Horror

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Laera looks up at Chen. "Dios bueno, you scared me." She gets to her feet at meets his gaze. "Something is down there, something big, mean, nasty and inhuman. I'm gonna get my stuff."

Laera goes into her apartment to get Jones. She back out wearing her Mesh Vest and holding Jones in her right hand. "Lets go kill that demonios."

Erudite

First Post
A frown. "Tell me about this 'inhuman' part." Tycho says at a low pitch as they all start back down the stairs. A glance at her weapon and he wishes he was somehow better equipped. He grips the bat and hefts it, placing it across his shoulder, ready for a down swing. He keeps his ears and eyes open, stealthily descending riser after riser.

Krug

Newshound
"Huh.. hi. I am glad.. you wouldn't happen to be Lara Welsh ya? Crystal Jade food delivery," Chen says. Realising she's not, nor any of them are, he introduces himself as Chen Jiu. "Lets get out of here!"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erudite said:
A frown. "Tell me about this 'inhuman' part." Tycho says at a low pitch as they all start back down the stairs. A glance at her weapon and he wishes he was somehow better equipped. He grips the bat and hefts it, placing it across his shoulder, ready for a down swing. He keeps his ears and eyes open, stealthily descending riser after riser.
"Well, like I said, big and nasty. Very dark down there. I didn't get up close with it, but I can tell, I think it my have been human. It shot at me with a gun of some kind, almost hit me too. Now lets rake that creature down, before he kills anyone else." She puts her hand on Tycho's should, "Wait amigo, you may want to be very careful, these stairs are riddled with bodies. We cannot let that thing get out of the building, if it does the whole city is going to be in danger."

Laera snaps a chemical light stick and throws it down to the next landing. "Okay, remember, watch your step."

Erudite

First Post
Looking at Chen, Jack, and Laera, Tycho grimaces. "Oh, crap!" He pulls a bottle of Heineken out of his pocket, pop the cap off, and then passes it around. "I'm Tycho. Drink up. It's a ceremony of some kind." He removes his flashlight from his pocket, where it was poking into his thigh under the pressure of the beer bottle, but leaves it off in his left hand. Looking at Chen, he smirks. "Delivery is a b**ch, isn't it?"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erudite said:
"Delivery is a b**ch, isn't it?"
"It can be amigo, but lets not get ahead of ourselves," Laera takes a swig and passes the beer down the line, "I've heard stories from the Indians, but I've always taken them with a grain of salt. Tonight is, ah, oh mierda. Lets go get that demonios."

Krug

Newshound
Chen Jiu
"Delivery is bitch? uh.. yah.." says Chen, who doesn't quite get it. But he's even more confused by Laera's talk. "Creature? Bodies? What thing?" The delivery boy thinks Laera has watched too many horror movies. ;)

"Is it terrorists? Osama? Saddam? He not in jail?" asks Chen, who just wants to get out.

I assume Chen hasn't come across any bodies?

Eluvan

First Post
Silent, her face frozen, Erin hangs up her phone and slips it back into her pocket. She swallows hard and starts backing away from the door as quietly as she knows how. Probably just a dog, she tries to convince herself. But then... why could I hear it down the phone? No. No, I guess I couldn't have. Must just have been outside. Probably wasn't anything from the phone at all... network must be having problems. That would be just typical, right? as she tells herself this she's still backing away from the door, not paying attention to where she's going. Suddenly her foot comes down awkwardly on one of her shoes that had been left on the floor, and she falls heavily over backwards, making a great crash. She lies silently on the floor, breathing heavily, cursing her clumsiness, and trying to make out any change in the noises from the door.

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
Erudite, Frukathka, Krug, and LogicsFate: [sblock]IC: If it weren't for the few noises you hear coming from the first floor, you'd have never known anything was going on in the complex. The screaming and the sounds of bodies dropping to the floor had quit--or not.

You can barely hear the THUD! of a body here on the sixth floor, coming from the eighth.

Five floors later, you've made it to the top of the stairs that lead to the lobby where Laera had encountered whoever - or whatever - it was that fired at her.[/sblock]

Eluvan: [sblock]IC: After just a few more moments of scratching and growling, whatever it was that was the cause of the noise had left your front door. You could hear it walking away, and you swear it sounds like it sighs.[/sblock]

Remove ads