Blackout-D20 Horror

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: I'm afraid 11 isn't quite enough. I like the strategy, though :) Oh, and I'm sorry I forgot to say, that LF's roll of 16 did hit, dealing a damage of 1 to the wolfman.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Laera uncurls jones and assumes a proper fighting stance. Jones springs to life and snaps at the creature. Laera waits a brief second and lets Jones curl at the base on the creatures ankle. She then snaps back hoping to trip it.

Erudite

First Post
Erudite said:
I'm going to roll ahead of Frukatha, just to save time:
swing at beastie while flanking with Jack (1d20+5=11).

Aargh!!!

Just in case that was a hit (laugh, laugh), here is the damage (1d6+4=8)!

Tycho takes another swing, trying not to hit the old guy with the cane. He looks tougher than the monster, but hitting grandpas was not his thing.

If Laera (Init 12) trips him, that might mean Tycho (Init 10) hits (-4 additional modifier to Defense if prone). Let me know when and if...!

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: Heeeyyy, whaddyaknow! Yep, he's totally prone now, so that's a hit, Erudite! :D

IC: The weakened wolf man lands with a loud CRACK! on the wooden floor under him, followed by a swift hit from Tycho's bat. A few barely audible groans escape his throat as he lay there, a couple of gashes bleeding from the nails in Tycho's baseball bat.

"Wait!" he shouts before anyone takes another swing at him. His voice sounds human, and there's a shaky quality to it as if he's afraid.

He slides his gun across the floor, and you notice his hands look completely normal. The wolf man reaches for his face and removes it like a mask. . .no. . .it is a mask. The face under the mask is an ugly one, but it's normal nonetheless. Dark hair, large jaw, and dark bags under his droopy eyes. He looks up at you with an expression like a puppy that's done something wrong and begs that you don't hit it again.

Erudite

First Post
Tycho cautiously takes the pistol, using his bandanna to pick it up, the bat in his right hand. When he has it, he puts it in his pocket, and steps over to the man, placing his foot on his chest, bat ready to swing.

"So you're not the interior decorator..." Tycho growls.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Laera pins the man in place. "Why did you do it? Why are all those people dead? You will give me answers or I will snap your neck!"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases