Blackout-D20 Horror

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
IC: The man, still lying on the ground, looks on as Tycho and Laera exchange words. His look is a troubled one (moreso than before, that is). Maybe it is thoughts of mutiny that scare him.

Eventually, he answers Tycho's question. "I shot once or twice at him, I'm just not sure I hit..."

Erudite

First Post
[OOC Thanks Shroom. Any info on how these folks were killed? Tycho has handled pretty much every weapon short of military-grade heavy weapons).

Listening to the man on the ground about 20 feet away, he removes the pistol from his pocket and inspects it sheltered behind his torso. [OOC: Make, model, number of remaining rounds? ] When he is done, he tucks it into the waist of his jeans with the safety on. He checks the door to see if it will open. His flashlight is in his left hand, the bat in his right.

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: The gun is a Beretta 9mm with 12 remaining rounds. As for the bodies, they seemed to have all been hacked open with a blade of some sort.

IC: The door won't budge an inch. It's obvious it must be locked, and the most likely place to find the key would be somewhere on top of or behind the front desk.

Erudite

First Post
Tycho tucks his flashlight into his rear pocket, grips the bat with two hands. "Someone chopped 'em up pretty good. We've got ourselves a real samurai." Hefting the bat, he swings for all it is worth at the glass in the door. Forget about poking around in the dark for a key.

[OOC any idea on the size of the blade?]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
"Okay, Tycho, I'm sorry I pushed you. I'm just a little touched by this whole mess. Please forgive me. There is some kinfo of sicko ripping bodies open, then we need to find them and take 'em down." Laera tidies herself and pushes the material of her clothing down. Dios, lo que un lío. She wraps Jones neatly and puts him into her mesh vest.

Krug

Newshound
I wonder if we'll kill each other first, before whatever maniac does, thinks Chen to himself, following the others. He picks up anything else that might be used as a weapon if he finds it.

Erudite

First Post
As Tycho gets ready to swing the bat...

Frukathka said:
"Okay, Tycho, I'm sorry I pushed you. I'm just a little touched by this whole mess. Please forgive me. There is some kinfo of sicko ripping bodies open, then we need to find them and take 'em down." Laera tidies herself and pushes the material of her clothing down. Dios, lo que un lío. She wraps Jones neatly and puts him into her mesh vest.

It looks like he turns his head, though it is difficult to tell in the dark. "Aw, Hell. Don't lose all that piss and vinegar. We're going to need it!" A grin. "Thanky."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erudite said:
It looks like he turns his head, though it is difficult to tell in the dark. "Aw, Hell. Don't lose all that piss and vinegar. We're going to need it!" A grin. "Thanky."
"Okay," Laera responds, "I will keep your words in mind."

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
Erudite:<sblock>OOC: Looks like the blade is fairly long. The gashes are found mostly on the victims' heads, necks, and chests, and they look like a sword or other long-bladed weapon dealt them.</sblock>

IC: The baseball bat does no damage to the window. Hell, it didn't even shake or wobble a bit after the blow. It stood, solid as a rock, staring silently into the world outside.

The failure of a burglar sat up on the ground and scanned the room with his beady set of eyes. "We need light, that's what we need. Then maybe we could find our way around, maybe a way out."

Erudite

First Post
"Well ain't that a b**ch!" he says in amazement. Walking back towards the others, Tycho turns on his flashlignt again, and comes over. "Hold on a minute Ladykiller, I want you face down on the ground before you get up." When handsome is lying on the floor, face down, Tycho will pat him down for additional weapons, ammunition, etc.

"I don't really know your name" he says to Laera. "Do you think you can watch him as we move along? I'd rather take the lead."

Then he lets the burgler up with a warning. "Help us, you'll make it out of here, and we may not tell anyone about your little shopping trip. Screw around and we'll leave you to Samurai Jack." He looks at the old man on the steps, and the Chinese guy. "I'm Tycho. I think we should go back up to my place, grab those kids, and scoot on out the fire escape."

Remove ads