D&D for 2: The Deep Calling OOC thread

Bront

The man with the probe
Aqutica, don't assume too much about what others might say. His comforting words were fine, but I actualy had something I wanted him to say. I backed it up in the quote a bit.

Common things are good to write about, like a usuall afirmitive, or some such, and I might occasionaly assume control of you to move things along just a bit, but generaly, you're you, and I'm just about everyone else.

No problem, I revised it a bit, (took out the last 2 paragraphs), and just about everything else is fine.

Basicly, I want to give you guys some creative control on the world, but don't go too far, because you might miss something.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI - If you feel you need more background info, you can ask either here or in the IC thread in an OOC comment. Feel free to embelish a little bit, and I'll try to give you a bit as I go. This will probably apply more to Tia'ala than Jericho, since she has a more established life in the region.

Bront

The man with the probe
On a side note, I noticed that neither of you bought a backpack. Tia'ala I guess has an excuse to being new to wandering, but I'm wondering how Jericho is carrying all his stuff without one?

Obviously an easy fix, so just add it whenever :)

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, obviously a few posts out of the way, how you both feeling about things so far? Any questions? Comments? Requests?

Scratched_back

First Post
Bront said:
On a side note, I noticed that neither of you bought a backpack. Tia'ala I guess has an excuse to being new to wandering, but I'm wondering how Jericho is carrying all his stuff without one?

Obviously an easy fix, so just add it whenever :)

Yeah I thought about that the other day actually, just forgot again before I did anything about it :heh: I'll add a satchel to his character sheet and knock off the money for a backpak.

The reason I say satchel is because it ruins my mind's eye image of characters when you imagine them trawling around with huge backpacks. Is it okay if I pay a little more and get a leather/fabric satchel thing that straps across the chest, rather than a huge backpack?

Fussy I know... but I think a lot about characters. :eek:

(see attachment)

Attachments

• satchel.jpg
    satchel.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 60

Scratched_back

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, obviously a few posts out of the way, how you both feeling about things so far? Any questions? Comments? Requests?

I'm really enjoying it mate, thank you. It's strange, because I never know precisely what I'll post until my fingers start moving, y'know? I'm finding it coming very naturally.

The only question I have is... this is our first time, you obviously PbP/PbEm a lot, how do you think it's going? :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Same price as a backpack should be fine. My only question is where you managing to stuff your bedroll? (Honestly, I'm not usually too picky, but you did need something).

Things have been going fairly well. You're both very descriptive, which helps a lot. I've tried to give a few tips to Aquatica, but I think some of that stems from her not being used to RPing.

And, strangely enough, while I'm in a ton of games, I started doing this around april/may, so I'm still learning a few little tricks.

Bront

The man with the probe
Great. And don't think I'm forcing anything on you, Pete's just persistant, lonely, and perhaps a bit too fatherly for his own good ;)

Scratched_back

First Post
Bront said:
Same price as a backpack should be fine. My only question is where you managing to stuff your bedroll? (Honestly, I'm not usually too picky, but you did need something).

Things have been going fairly well. You're both very descriptive, which helps a lot. I've tried to give a few tips to Aquatica, but I think some of that stems from her not being used to RPing.

And, strangely enough, while I'm in a ton of games, I started doing this around april/may, so I'm still learning a few little tricks.

I meant to delete my bedroll from my character sheet earlier actually mate, I totally forgot. Sorry about that. I wanted him to be the kind of guy that would always find a way to sleep somewhere other than the ground. I wanted to write into my background (but didn't want to make it too lengthy) that he traveled around on trading wagons and farmers carts rather than walking anywhere, offering to play music as payment or perhaps pay small amounts for the ride. Obviously is those circumstances he'd sleep on the wagon or cart or whatever.

So anyway, no bedroll, so his stuff would fit in the satchel. If I need a bedroll in the future 'll buy one in character if that's okay?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases