• No! Never! Wouldn't want to

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Never have, but would want to

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I have, but wouldn't again

Votes: 11 14.5%

Voadam

Legend
The Vegetarian/Vegan thread got me curious for the other end of the spectrum and wondering how many fellow ENworlders hunt.

I myself hunt and started as a kid, taught by my father. I've had many meals from birds I've shot myself which is particularly satisfying.

Unfortunately I don't make the time now to hunt regularly anymore (family, work, etc.), just the occasional shooting or hunting trip once a year or so.

reveal

Adventurer
I don't hunt, but this guy does. :)

http://espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/s/h_fea_elk_NM_Harber_05.html

P2_h_fea_458wide_elk_NM_Harber1.jpg

EricNoah

Adventurer
I don't. Not on philosophical grounds, just that it doesn't sound like all that much fun. But then I don't enjoy a number of things that others seem to (beer, football).

Hunting was never really in my family (neither were beer and football) -- but my dad started hunting about 15 years ago and kept at it for maybe 8 years or so. Apparently it's no longer worth the hassle to him.

IronWolf

blank
I don't hunt, though I grew up in an area where the high school attendance was noticeably thinner during deer hunting season. Nothing against hunting, I just don't have the interest in it.

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
My wife used to, as a little girl with her uncles. Me... Its hard to find proper outlets for my gear out there, they usually don't get all the cable networks, and the T1 line jack is next to impossible to locate.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases