Judge Election for Living Supers Game

Who should be one of the initial judges for the Living Supers Campaign

• Poll closed .

Phoenix

First Post
Jeebus....

Vote for me? Why?

Because I'm flexible...really I could make a long speech, but I'll simply refer you to my current works to show my chutzpah (click on links in sig).

Love and Kisses,

Bront

The man with the probe
Bump to keep this up on top.

Lots of votes for KO, dispite that we've declaired in this thread he's not running.

If you did vote for him, just voice your change in public (or e-mail me if you wish).

Dirigible

Explorer
Hmm, right then.

What could I do well as a judge? I'm pretty good at interweaving, crosspollinating and linking segments of background and setting, which would come in handy for assessing the world. I'm flexible, and focused on what makes a good story and exciting philosophy or theme.

On the downside? That flexibility and story-focus can lead to a certain inconsistancy, a greater leniency towards cool or novel ideas and presentations.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI: I'm thinking We'd probably like at least 50% support for the candidates, but once we have all those with at least that criteria picked, we can discuss if there is anyone else who will join, for at the moment, we have 5 at 50%, but only 4 are actualy running.

Anyone who wishes to use the vote they placed for Knight Otu may post the change.

BTW: My Knight Otu vote now goes to Logics Fate. (And yes, I didn't vote for myself intentionaly. I don't like voting for myself.)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront: Here are the people who voted for KO: 9 Total [Bront, Brother Shatterstone, Corvus Coronoides, Frukathka, Kahuna Burger, LogicsFate, Phoenix, Super Girl, Velmont]

I'll now edit him out of the poll.

Remove ads