Oathbound Player's Guide preview

Teneb

Explorer
The Oathbound Player's Guide contains every race and prestige class from all published Oathbound products, as well as a few not seen before. The prestige race mechanic has been redesigned to prestige racial levels, and insight into the religions of the Forge has been included. Your favorites from earlier products have been updated to 3.5, including the nightling race and hone prestige class, featured in this preview.

http://www.oathbound.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?cid=16&lid=26

Ghostwind

First Post
My best guess would be sometime in January. Lore of the Gods is in layout now (last I knew) followed by Castlemorn. Art has yet to be assigned to the OB Player's Guide, so it will be December at the earliest before the pdf version is released.

Teneb

Explorer
The second preview of the OPG is now posted. This time we present the updated Focus of the Mind from Oathbound: Domains of the Forge. Also (for those of you with strong stomachs), the arcane spell Grotesque.

Get the goods here.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ghostwind said:
My best guess would be sometime in January. Lore of the Gods is in layout now (last I knew) followed by Castlemorn. Art has yet to be assigned to the OB Player's Guide, so it will be December at the earliest before the pdf version is released.

Definitely looking forward to print version of Castlemorn. The wait has been long, but I think it will be worth it. Hopefully, we'll get some previews after the layout is finished. Hint. Hint.

:D

Cheers!

KF72

DMH

First Post
Did you see the thread at O.net, Dave? Tom mentioned how it should be at the printers today and be out in January or (more likely) February. Steve mentioned that they had bids to have some or all of it in color in a thread here.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
DMH said:
Did you see the thread at O.net, Dave? Tom mentioned how it should be at the printers today and be out in January or (more likely) February. Steve mentioned that they had bids to have some or all of it in color in a thread here.

Color, you say?

Now THAT would be very cool... :)

JoeGKushner

First Post
Will the material feature advice on how to import this into your home campaign or does it assume Oathbound use only? Will the races have paragon versions or levels simliar to Unearthed Arcana or just the Prestige Race format?

Remove ads