(( Rules of the Rotunda and OOC Reminder!))

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
The Rotunda:
The Rotunda is a gambling and entertainment facility located within the Docks ward of Waterdeep.

Please remember that The Rotunda, like the other forums named for the room settings, are for in-character posts only. OOC messages directed to a player or a group may be written in the "ISRP General Chit Chat" forum.

You can put occasional minor OOC comments into posts by using doubled parentheses "((like this))" but too many OOC messages written onto IC threads quickly become OOC discussions and disruptions that distract from the game itself and are not permitted.

If you must reach a player OOC and choose not to use or are unable to use PMs or email, please remember to use the OOC board.

The Rotunda is intended to be the midground setting between the strictness of the CRT and the openness of the Great Bazaar and Cage. Please keep this in mind when choosing characters for the setting.

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
Ooooh! Jeajea is a follower of Tymora, can he be a sort of official? Even if just a minor official? Actually, anyone who knows him knows he's the (self proclaimed) <edited>. Uhm, not that I want to say that everyone has to agree with that. I mean, I play him as if he is... anyway, I'm getting totally distracted. I'd love if he was sort of official... or maybe I can even mod this forum? I dunno. Feel free to bat me down into the dust, I'm just being impulsive and stuff...

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
By the way, once the above post has been read, I'm going to remove the details about Jea from it. I actually don't really want that to be common knowledge. I just haven't figured out how to email users on this board yet, or else I'd email you, Nashira...

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Jea> you are welcome to drop me a private message through the boards, email me at Magi_Nashira@ hotmail.com or contact me through AIM at Magi Nashira

I'd love to talk with you!

Jeajea

First Post
Heya Nashira. I sent you an email, I was wondering whether you got it? I'm on AIM too - "Jeajea Veanson", funnily enough. ;) See you around.

Remove ads