Whispered Rumors

Cassiel Moonfall

First Post
A special rumor is flying like wild fire near the docks that the legendary Midnight Gambol is actually going to take place near Waterdeep!

Some deeper rumors are even stating that someone is going to bring it into the city instead of some hidden glade. Vagabonding pirates and some run of the mill thieves are paying top gold for any information regarding its location.

Cassiel Moonfall

First Post
Psst did you hear? A foreign cleric has been wandering through town, spreading rumors about the Midnight Gambol. and that its actually taking place in the Rotunda!

"have you heard? A little girl with bright purple hair has been kidnapped!"
"really? Was it that sisterhood?"
"Shh!! We don't know about them.."

The patrons talk and talk. Who is this kidnapping little girls?

"who was it? Do you know?"
"of course I don't know! She was an orphan..."
"ooooh! I know who youre talking about!"
"wasnt she kidnapped by a bunch of demons?"
"isnt she a demon herself?"

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Large amounts of work has been happening below the Rotunda's main floor and the ever present Nashira seems to have all but disappeared. Rumors swirl about such things...

*".....That lady is expanding the Rotunda, lowering the main gaming floor and making the Fighting Pit an even deeper level than it already is, I heard it from her myself!"

*Nashira ordered her ever-present and mischievous tinkering Gnomes to delve for the Underdark so that she may further her adventure or riches.

*"Nashira has sold the Rotunda and begin adventuring again, despite the fact that the age she claims to be is far older than any human who decides to spontaneously go adventuring....She certainly doesn't look to be in her thirties!"

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
*Nashira was spotted leaving the Rotunda yesterday with what looked like full adventuring gear and a particularly grim smile. Rumors are already spreading about what has caused the intrepid woman to come out of hiding.

From two women walking inside the Rotunda:
-- "Nashira hasn't baked a thing lately, maybe she is going somewhere exotic for supplies....

--"I've smelled delicacies baking, such sweets as I can only imagine, because she never comes out of the kitchen with them."

From the streets of Waterdeep:
--"...seems cursed somehow, she's downright down about it too, can't cook a single thing right anymore..."

--"I heard her mention something about Drow last night in the Rotunda, I wonder if the rumors that there is a way into the Underdark somewhere below the Rotunda are true."

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
many voices about the city have been saying they've noticed a large increase in activity around the Rotunda, particularly by Gnomes. Some suspect the Proprietress Nashira is up to something...

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
More and more Gnomes have flocked to the Rotunda, as well as Dwarves. Some of which are robed. Nashira has not been seen for weeks.

Remove ads