Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Well, you have to understand, Zaeryn. Ice cream and I have been seeing each other for a long time, and old passions die hard. I hope you aren't too jealous," she jokes.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I’m sure I’ll learn to live with it,” Zaeryn quips, “Now was there talk of a second spoonful...”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]Savouring the second spoonful, swirling it around his mouth, Zaeryn manages to get out, “You’d better finish that before I finish this, or I’ll want another.”

OOC: My posts from #464-#476 are edited, give them a read and see if they make sense with what you have (I still have all of the original text too...just in case). Revisionist writing is complicated especially when it’s one-sided. ;) [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Way ahead of you!" Valyssa giggles as she points to the empty bowl in front of her.

(OOC: Hmm...it seems kind of odd now, but it does fit reasonably well, considering it was one-sidedly edited :lol: )
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I guess you are,” Zaeryn chuckles, “So are you ready to go my love or do you have a few other preparations to make?”

OOC: Which part exactly seems odd, I could edit a little more, but it is tricky trying to fit some stuff in. :heh:

OOC: Only 600 posts or so to go for you to pass the not-so-hyper-smurf. ;) I’m currently right at the top of page 8 (211 if I’m not mistaken), and not too far off entering the top 200 (less than 100 posts).
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"I'm ready to go if you are, dear Zaeryn."

(OOC: I'm not sure...I guess it's just the flow, but you're definitely right that it would be hard to fit stuff in)

(OOC: Yup. But that's 600 + however many he posts, so won't be for a while)
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Okay, lets be on our way then,” Zaeryn says, taking up his satchel he opens the door and offers Valyssa his arm as they head into the hallway.

OOC: Well perhaps I should put a less crazy version of the original back, I'll have another look at it in the morning. :confused: [/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

[sblock=Rystil]Yuriko awakened in the morning as she always did . . . with no immediate noticable affect. Yuriko was awake but had not opened her eyes, allowing the other senses to tell her of her surroundings. She kept her breathing the same as she had been asleep, or so she hoped.

Once Yuriko realized she was on a ship and in her cabin (assuming nothing else was there), she just opened her eyes, still unmoving. If she considered herself safe, she stretched and awakened more fully, rising to regard her cabin. She was curious if anything had changed from the night before.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yuriko]
*Yuriko's cabin seems unchanged from the night before. It doesn't look like anyone has entered or disturbed anything while she was asleep.*
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases