Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“You’re right there, the strangeness of other cultures is often incomprehensible...but the nuances of the Larakese society could be even more unanticipated than I had thought. I do wonder what she was thinking though to react in quite that way though. Well my love she would be at least partially correct in that last assumption, though not in that particular interpretation,” Zaeryn says grinning, “Pleasure seeking does seem to be one of our favourite recreations...hmm, I hope our accommodations will be appropriate for such behaviour.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yuriko]
'Indeed. That is one thing you share with the one called Diedrik, but the curious thing is that the other does not have these scars. But they are tiny, and faint, and easy to overlook. Do you know who else did not have them?'

(OOC: Left-handed swordplay is cool :))
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"I would think so. A converted tradesman made not be the fastest ship out there, or the most manoeuvrable, but when you gut the cargo hold in exchange for crew quarters, you usually get a pretty good space. Not that it could possibly compare to the size of that big cabin abovedecks, though--see it over there? I'm guessing that's the captain's cabin."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

**Rystil Only** [SBLOCK=Rystil Only]
Tao said:
'Indeed. That is one thing you share with the one called Diedrik, but the curious thing is that the other does not have these scars. But they are tiny, and faint, and easy to overlook. Do you know who else did not have them?'
Yuriko scanned through her memories, trying to remember such a small detail . . . finally she thought, 'Artifice?'

OOC: Thanks, thought it would be interesting.
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Kirkesh, Male Rowani (Dolathi) Swashbuckler.

Yuriko:
Kirkesh nods and says
[sblock=In Eldish]"No, I shall see you later Yuriko."[/sblock]
Kirkesh offers a polite parting bow before continuing on his business.

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“That’s pretty big alright...hmm, I wonder when the captain will make an appearance, so we can find out what’s really going on. After the paperwork at the dock making us full members of the expedition, it doesn’t really seem like it’s going to be the romantic Spelljamming trip for two to the Empyreal Shards we were told about, though I’m sure we’ll make do.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yuriko]
'Hai, that's just who I was thinking about...And thus, I have my suspicions about this Kirkesh as well--best be wary, as not all of these Dolathi will likely be as kind as Artifice and tell you up front that they are not what they seem.'
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Zaeryn]
"Reading the forms though, it did say the ship was going to the Empyreal Shards, and going anywhere with you is romantic, my Zaeryn, so I think it really is a romantic cruise to the Empyreal Shards in that sense."
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Female Larakese Martial Artist

Kirkesh and Yuriko - in plain view
[sblock=In Eldish]
Kirkesh said:
"No, I shall see you later Yuriko."
"Domo-arigato, Kirkesh-sama," Yuriko replied. "I look forward to our future discussions." [/sblock]
*Yuriko returned the bow to the Rowaini man and his companion.*

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Rystil]“Well there is that my precious Valyssa, as you say anywhere we go together is romantic,” Zaeryn replies kissing her cheek, chuckling he continues, “Although until we got to the docks I thought it to be more of a pleasure cruise to see the sights rather than a working voyage...perhaps we’ll find something wondrous to further our magical knowledge beyond seeing the arcane marvel of the Empyreal Shards.”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads