Shards of Memory: OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
Escape artist and Disguise are the 2 I wanted that I didn't have before, but that doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I need a language recomendation. I get a new one, not sure what to take.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. :( :( :(

Why did a moderator lock the other thread so quickly? The link is wrong, and I can't fix it! :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Escape artist and Disguise are the 2 I wanted that I didn't have before, but that doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I need a language recomendation. I get a new one, not sure what to take.
I'm rather surprised that you didn't take anything in Disguise, given you're a Dolathi. As for languages, pick one you like--you spent a feat on them, so I'm not going to limit them by exposure in any way: I'll be willing to abstract and say that you picked them up somewhere :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'm rather surprised that you didn't take anything in Disguise, given you're a Dolathi. As for languages, pick one you like--you spent a feat on them, so I'm not going to limit them by exposure in any way: I'll be willing to abstract and say that you picked them up somewhere :)
Cool. I posted him with everything but the language if you want to look him over (Rolled well on HP, yeah!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool. I posted him with everything but the language if you want to look him over (Rolled well on HP, yeah!)
Everything seems in order :) I guess for a noncaster like the Swashbuckler, level 5 isn't so much of a milestone, but hey, at least you have Uncanny Dodge :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Everything seems in order :) I guess for a noncaster like the Swashbuckler, level 5 isn't so much of a milestone, but hey, at least you have Uncanny Dodge :)

Next level... leadership :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Let the discussion continue!

Right, which is what makes this "utterly absurd" in my opinion:

Rystil Arden said:
It is because I think it is utterly absurd to close a thread that has 30 posts to go at 1200 (which would then require a new thread with only 30 posts), whereas the Hive routinely rises much higher.

We're talking about an OOC thread here, RA. There’s no rhyme or reason to go past the preordained number and rather you like it or not, RA, that number happens to 1200.

It’s what they (Piratecat) told me to limit them at when get got the new server and it’s what I’m going to enforce. What happens in the rest of the forum I could frankly careless about...

I’m not asking for much, RA, and at the moment it looks like I’m playing favorites cause your threads always manage to creep over the limit. Please be more proactive in closing you own threads on time.

V/R
BS
PbP Mod

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases