Shards of Memory: OOC

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
It's just XP for everone else, the 2 who leveled are good, so characters should be ok.

Well I think you may have shorted yourself 25 XP. :)

As for everyone else, remember we started at 8,000 XP minus any starting costs you incurred...so don't shortchange yourself by adding to 6,000 XP. ;)

Link to Prologue Experience

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

I'll update Yuriko on Monday (my updated copy is at work).

Are we starting from that intro or was that just a timeline of events?

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

I'll update Yuriko on Monday (my updated copy is at work).

Are we starting from that intro or was that just a timeline of events?

Keia
Each player is free to post from wherever they like in that if they'd like to make an entrance post. That's just a basic timeline to work with.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

How long was Yuriko on the previous ship in wildspace? Is that enough to take some spelljamming knowledge?

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

How long was Yuriko on the previous ship in wildspace? Is that enough to take some spelljamming knowledge?

Keia
Only a couple of weeks, but that's enough to take Knowledge: Spelljamming if you'd like :)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Entry post done ;)

Of course, that's the post from the first thread, but it's realy what works.

Lazy, lazy, lazy Bront...reposting. :p :lol:

Edit: Sadly I have to disappear for a while shortly, not sure how long I'll be away...but I will be back. :)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
Lazy, lazy, lazy Bront...reposting. :p :lol:
I had hoped there was usefull info, and what I said was still valid.

I guess I should add that we arived by jumping onto the boat from the dock after it had departed, just to give people the idea of exactly what happened.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:

I guess I should add that we arived by jumping onto the boat from the dock after it had departed, just to give people the idea of exactly what happened.
I mentioned that myself though :)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:

No...we'll just read the SBLOCK. :D

Well that last SBLOCK in your IC post was a little excessive...just to say you kept speaking eldish. ;)

Remove ads