Shards of Memory: OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
And you made fun of El Jefe for reading your SBLOCK--to shame!
I'm much better about it when it's directly related to my character. And besides, I actualy specificly told festival people not to read that one. I'd be hard pressed to remember anything I read in any sblocks I peaked at in the IC thread. I'll stop in SoM though, since now things relate to me again.
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I mentioned that myself though :)
Yes, but it needs to be impressive! ;)

unleashed said:
No...we'll just read the SBLOCK. :D

Well that last SBLOCK in your IC post was a little excessive...just to say you kept speaking eldish. ;)
I don't like long monologs when I'm doing things as well. Normaly, I'll mix the action into the text, but I couldn't sblock the actions. Will probably get a bit easier. Hopefully everyone knows Eldish. My guess is I'l end up playing translator.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I don't like long monologs when I'm doing things as well. Normaly, I'll mix the action into the text, but I couldn't sblock the actions. Will probably get a bit easier. Hopefully everyone knows Eldish. My guess is I'l end up playing translator.

I was only commenting on the lasy SBLOCK though where the only action was to say you're still speaking Eldish. :D

Well I'm actually off now...see you in a while.

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
I was only commenting on the lasy SBLOCK though where the only action was to say you're still speaking Eldish. :D

Well I'm actually off now...see you in a while.
Yeah, that was more to indicate that was more a general comment than to you specificly.

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I assume you'll be doing Vanessa's posts? (I'm sure Unleashed has a similar question).

I'm off to bed in a few, running on 3 hours of sleep and need to be up early tomorow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, I assume you'll be doing Vanessa's posts? (I'm sure Unleashed has a similar question).

I'm off to bed in a few, running on 3 hours of sleep and need to be up early tomorow.
Sure, I'll do Vanessa. G'night you guys!

Remove ads