Temple of Elemental Evil Conversions

jester47

First Post
Ye Gads! Its been a while since I have been here. I remember that Ian Malcolmson had done the monsters. I had started it, but got sidetracked by school and my Rahasia conversion.

There was supposed to be some teamwork going on here, with this and return to Tomb of Horrors, but that seems to be taking its time as well.

So anyways, it is good to see that someone is on it.

Aaron.

You're all welcome to pitch in

I have most of Dungeon Level 3 and have started on Dungeon Level 4. I need stats for the big guys like Zuggtmoy & Iuz. Actually, if you have the psionics handbook (I don't), it might be fun to do a psionic version of Zuggtmoy, and I'll do the non-psionic version based on that.

Someone promised me he was going to start backwards from the nodes. And of course, play testers are always welcome!

jester47

First Post
The nodes? Was that me? I cant remember. I just took a look at them and I dont think they are mapped. I can come up with some good maps but it will have to be after I finished the Rahasia conversion, and cleaned up some of my writeing responsibilities with the RPGA (I just wrote a mod for them and we are hammering out some stuff). Once done with those I can try my hands at the nodes. But if you get there before me, go for it.

Aaron.

maps

The maps to the nodes are in the ToEE module itself, as part of the map booklet. Take a look at it. It's right after the dungeons and are in the 50' to a square scale.

Don't bother with the maps. It's the stats and magic item selection that are different.

jester47

First Post
Yeah I noticed that. My copies are photo copies, so the labels are all blacked out. I cant wait until they put ToEE up for ESD.

Right, so the Nodes would not be too much work.

If I get to them, I will mailem to ya. But don't wait around for me.

Aaron.

Aris

First Post
Can you post on ENb

Can you post it here and also can anyone tell me where i can find a copy of ToEE for under $20. :) Thanks.

jester47

First Post
The going rate for one in poor condition, at least as listed by

www.acaeum.com

is $35. $45 for one in very good condition. So for one you can read but is not immaculate, $40.

There is no indicator from Bastion press as to when the ESD of this will appear.

Aaron.

Remove ads