Closed Thread
Page 1 of 125 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Rystil Arden

Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Here we go again!
    "That's so far over the line between genius and madness, it passed all the way through Cthulhuville and normalcy and all the way back to brilliance!"--MoogleEmpMog

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Rystil Arden
    BS:
    Spoiler:

I'm going to post some wise advice on the matter that I got from someone--

If his slavery was that important that he feels he needs to RP it, then he's in the wrong game. Backgrounds are called backgrounds for a reason. You're not saying that it's unimportant to the character, it's just not important that you need to RP it out, and are giving creative control to the player.

I aim to misbehave
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Keia
    Marking my place . . . not like that !!!
    Ewww!

Keia

Rystil Arden
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rystil Arden
    I'm going to post some wise advice on the matter that I got from someone--
    Thanks. I'll comment on them later. (I would rather talk about the previous post right now.)

If thatís truly the way you feel. (Maybe you should read the thread that doesnít exist anymore again as Kallithyia surely wasnít ignoring the idea of friendship.)

No, that doesn't sound good (In fact, in all frankness it sounds a little bit snippy :\) because that isn't what I said.
    I'm sorry RA misunderstood then. (As for the snippiness, Iím sorry again. I apologize, and I hope you will do the same cause I feel youíve snipped at me also. Every "I donít care" post has seemed snippy at me, and to me, and I donít know why.)

I think you've given away something else that caused a big problem when you admitted supporting my earlier theory that you have an ulterior motive to cause problems with that Prelude.
    Ulterior Motives? WTF RA? Do you really think I want to sabotage your game? Considering how Kallithyia acted in the previous prologue that doesn't exists anymore I think itís obvious that Iím not sabotaging your game, that I only want to RP my character. (Thatís all Iíve done in all my games, Molpe included, but now I wonder if you see her a saboteur also. Do you?)

As for starting points, RA, Iíve stated from day one of this concept that I wanted her to be a woman without friends, who had killed her sister to the last woman via the arena, that she would have serious trust issues, AND that I wanted the game to start without her having any friends.

Want to know a secret? Well I'll tell you: If Kalli just keeps acting the bitch and refuses to do anything but hate, she won't be going on the adventure because it wouldn't make sense for her to go, so she'll just disappear after the Prelude.
    Wow, RA, that's really snippy. I surely don't deserve that. Not as a player, and even more so as a friend. (or so I had thought)

Also this is where I sadly point out the prologue that never happened... She was like a bitch for like two posts, RA. Two posts before she soften far quicker than I would have liked...

I don't want that to happen. I hope you don't want that to happen either. I've been trying to help you here.
    RA, I really don't know what to say... I would just scrap the character but that doesn't seem fair to the rest of the players, and well, truth be told, I feel way to tried to try to make another one so a new character isn't going to be the answer...

As for the advice from others: They could very well be correct. Honesty, RA, if you had said it would be like this, no IC time in slavery, back when characterís where being made I would have gone with a different concept.

Anyhow, instead of just leaving the thread on that note I'll ask you a question, or two, and I want an honest answers.

Do you think I'm trying to sabotage DT with Molpe?

Do I add anything to the DT game other than posts?
    Last edited by Brother Shatterstone; Sunday, 2nd October, 2005 at 06:31 AM.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Rystil Arden
    BS:
    Spoiler:

Could you SBLOCK that and take away my name? I'll respond soon, but I wanted to say that as soon as I could.

Rystil Arden
    Spoiler:
    Could you SBLOCK that and take away my name? I'll respond soon, but I wanted to say that as soon as I could.
    Done, sorry about the name. (Let me know if I missed any. I shouldnít have as I did a find and replace function in word to be thorough.)

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Rystil Arden
    BS:
    Spoiler:

If thatís truly the way you feel. (Maybe you should read the thread that doesnít exist anymore again as Kallithyia surely wasnít ignoring the idea of friendship.)
    Agreed. In fact, I had almost no problem at all with how she acted in the previous thread. My previous post was almost entirely in response to your post about "Fine, then she refuses to see him at all."

Ulterior Motives? WTF RA? Do you really think I want to sabotage your game? Considering how Kallithyia acted in the previous prologue that doesn't exists anymore I think itís obvious that Iím not sabotaging your game, that I only want to RP my character. (Thatís all Iíve done in all my games, Molpe included, but now I wonder if you see her a saboteur also. Do you?)
    Ulterior motives does not equal sabotage. I don't think you were trying to sabotage anything, though I do think you were going after what you wanted rather than going after the 'natural response' that would arise from the thread. I only got this belief when you told me that you preferred to misunderstand my posts because you like the result better. Sabotage is a straw man argument, since I certainly don't think you are trying to sabotage anything, so of course Molpe is not either.

I surely don't deserve that. Not as a player, and even more so as a friend. (or so I had thought)
    I'm not trying to be snippy. It's actually true, which is why it is frustrating. I know what the actual adventure is, and it requires creating connections in the Prelude.

Also this is where I sadly point out the prologue that never happened... She was like a bitch for like two posts, RA. Two posts before she soften far quicker than I would have liked...
    WTF?!? You deleted that thread? I didn't want it deleted, only locked! As for pointing that out, I totally agree. I liked the way she was responding for the most part and thought it was good roleplaying. Again, I wasn't referring to that thread, I was referring to your previous comment OOC (you know the one, where I said you were being snippy).

I would just scrap the character but that doesn't seem fair to the rest of the players, and well, truth be told, I feel way to tried to try to make another one so a new character isn't going to be the answer...

As for the advice from others: They could very well be correct. Honesty, RA, if you had said it would be like this, no IC time in slavery, back when characterís where being made I would have gone with a different concept.
    I agree that scrapping the character is a bad idea. As for IC time in slavery--she'll still have that.

Do I add anything to the DT game other than posts?
    Yes you do. You add an interesting perspective and good roleplaying. I didn't quote the other question because I already answered it.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ý Ignore Rystil Arden
    BS
    Spoiler:

Done, sorry about the name. (Let me know if I missed any. I shouldnít have as I did a find and replace function in word to be thorough.)
    Thanks

• Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 125 123456789101151101 ... LastLast