Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
With that much alliteration, it must be highly and whole-heartedly hazardous to her health and happiness.
Sorry, it was my half-hearted hand at haughty humor

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Utterly unfortunate and unexcusable untimely utterance. Yes indeed.
When I was in grade school, we were supposed to write a paper that used alliteration, kennings, and one other thing. I had whole sections where each paragraph had all the words (except things like the) start with the same letter, and every character and object had giant nested kennings after their name (such as X, son of Y, daughter of B, slayer of A and Z, true king of C, wielder of D....and so on) it was funny :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
When I was in grade school, we were supposed to write a paper that used alliteration, kennings, and one other thing. I had whole sections where each paragraph had all the words (except things like the) start with the same letter, and every character and object had giant nested kennings after their name (such as X, son of Y, daughter of B, slayer of A and Z, true king of C, wielder of D....and so on) it was funny :D
Hehe.

Got to wait for the other's reactions in Festival, then things can move on a bit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Hehe.

Got to wait for the other's reactions in Festival, then things can move on a bit.
Righto, understood :) Hopefully I helped a bit here--I feel really bad because I had to quash that first idea you had, but I had to :\

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Righto, understood :) Hopefully I helped a bit here--I feel really bad because I had to quash that first idea you had, but I had to :\
Hehe, no problem.

It would have been more interesting if the idea I had for Lord Valdor I had actualy done, but he's become much more of a gentileman to do that now. (Origionaly, I had batted around him owning Scarlet)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Hehe, no problem.

It would have been more interesting if the idea I had for Lord Valdor I had actualy done, but he's become much more of a gentileman to do that now. (Origionaly, I had batted around him owning Scarlet)
Oh, he doesn't own her? I thought for sure that he did from some earlier things :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, he doesn't own her? I thought for sure that he did from some earlier things :D
Nope, it was sort of implied that he might, but she's a bit too free to be owned, and he's a bit too nice and respectful to own. Though it would be an interesting scene "Elise, how much to purchase you to be my wife?"
Rystil Arden said:
Sleepy time, methinks. G'night everyone.
Night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads