Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA [sblock]Sorry got to run, didn't even read your newest OOC post, I’ve lost power once and I suspect I could do it again. (Thunderstorm.) Just to make sure we’re on the same page you don’t mind me stealing an OOC post and tossing it up with your above OOC post do you? I do like my closure but I respect you enough to ask before just doing it. I hope you will not mind if I do so and I hope you realize it would mean much to me to do so. :) ) [/sblock]

Nighty night! :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Just to make sure we’re on the same page you don’t mind me stealing an OOC post and tossing it up with your above OOC post do you? I do like my closure but I respect you enough to ask before just doing it. I hope you will not mind if I do so and I hope you realize it would mean much to me to do so.
Wait, so what you're planning is to yoink that answer I wrote in the OOC post and post it in the IC thread before locking it? Oh absolutely. Sure, you can do that, as long as you understand the point is that that thread is no longer an official prelude--it is a locked thread that we aren't using anymore that can help act as a model for the backstory since you want to have one. As long as you understand that, then we're on the same page :)
[/SBLOCK]

G'night!

Bront

The man with the probe
Guessing you went to bed. I am too in a bit, got to fly out early in the afternoon, which would have sucked if I had been working, so they let me out a bit early.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Wait, so what you're planning is to yoink that answer I wrote in the OOC post and post it in the IC thread before locking it? Oh absolutely.

Yup, that's the plan. :)
Rystil Arden said:
Sure, you can do that, as long as you understand the point is that that thread is no longer an official prelude--it is a locked thread that we aren't using anymore that can help act as a model for the backstory since you want to have one. As long as you understand that, then we're on the same page :)

Right, no one got individual preludes cause you said you were not going to do them so I should lock it up when I'm done inserting the post but if I needed to know rather or not something happened then I have something to look at.

Sound about right?
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Right, no one got individual preludes cause you said you were not going to do them so I should lock it up when I'm done inserting the post but if I needed to know rather or not something happened then I have something to look at.

Sound about right?

Almost, but not quite. It cannot be considered a definitive source for what happened because it isn't an official prelude. You can use it to get the general sense or even to consider a version of exactly what happened unless it is ever contradicted later. Consider it to be like fan fiction that was written by a fan who had already read the official prelude and wanted to go backwards to add in more things :)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA [sblock]Then I honesty don't know why we have kept it around... If it’s not official, and I get to choose my character's reaction, then I won't her more standoffish, that she ignore Catullus for the most part, and didn’t open up to him. (He wouldn’t know of her being a slave of the Narlse and unless you say otherwise she wouldn’t know he was a fiancée.)

I don’t want to have a thread around that I can draw false conclusions or have it wrongly influencing my character.

Make sense? :)[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads