Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Anyhow, let’s just play, this grows so tedious I don’t have the words for it other than “not fun”…

Whew, thank you. I wholeheartedly agree!

(And I'm not sure your really understanding my worry here as I think your just auguring defensively again.)

You think that I'm the one arguing defensively? :confused:
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hi Diplomatic Immunity people! We're going to lock the old Prelude thread and start a new one with everyone on the ship as originally planned. See you soon in the IC Thread :)

(Note, this message applies for Unleashed, BS, and Kohbiel)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
If I don't catch my entrance later, just send me an e-mail.

I expect with those three, I'll show up in the 2nd or 3rd thread. ;) :p

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
If I don't catch my entrance later, just send me an e-mail.

I expect with those three, I'll show up in the 2nd or 3rd thread. ;) :p

Keia
Ferris can either have his own Prelude or else I could just send a bit of info via e-mail and you can start in the Act I thread after everyone meets :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Ferris can either have his own Prelude or else I could just send a bit of info via e-mail and you can start in the Act I thread after everyone meets :)

Whatever works best for you. I've got a good frame of mind for Ferris, so whatever you put in for recent events I can handle. :)

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Whatever works best for you. I've got a good frame of mind for Ferris, so whatever you put in for recent events I can handle. :)

Keia
Okay, cool, well in that case we can probably do with a Prelude--thanks Keia :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden:[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
You think that I'm the one arguing defensively? :confused:

Sadly, RA, yes I really do think that. :( All I’ve asked this whole time was for my character to be able to think that she has no friends when this game starts and your pounding your chest mightily saying you’re the ole mighty DM and you can drop Tarrasque and poisons with a DC of 56 upon us if you wanted too.

It’s struck me as being rather excessive… but anyhow I answered your question honesty lets just leave it at that, okay? :) [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Why bother...it's only to block what happening from you, and I think you can ignore that...if you want to talk to yourself though feel free to SBLOCK. :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads