Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Next Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Naw, that's not true. I would have thought the same as you if I hadn't known the language rules from 3.0 on which the new ones were based--it is very very confusing.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Oh, I wasn't laughing at you or at your ideas, I just found it really ironic because of all the possible situations in the world, you picked one where they have exactly the same number. As to your confusion, check on page 82 of the Player's Handbook under Speak Language where it says "Instead of buying a rank in it, you choose a new language that you can speak." It isn't bound by rank limits because you never get ranks in it, so the only difference for class and cross-class is the cost. Frankly, in 3.0, everybody had to pay 2 skill points per language, so you're getting a really really good deal if you manage to get it for one :)
[/SBLOCK]
RA: [sblock]Needless to say but I don’t agree with them and it makes the lack of a common language even more detrimental to Molpe’s powers.

Oh well at least it will keep my posting IC in this game and in plague... [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Sure ya do :p

Yeah, it had to happen, and I sort of suspected it might, but she is who she is, and in a way, she has no one to blame but herself.

Apparently her and Men don't mix safely for the men.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sure ya do :p

Yeah, it had to happen, and I sort of suspected it might, but she is who she is, and in a way, she has no one to blame but herself.

Apparently her and Men don't mix safely for the men.
Apparently so :uhoh: But yeah, that was what was going to happen...I mean, what else is a woman who has promised to make you suffer going to do? ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
I wonder what they'll do with her though :uhoh:

This may allow you to end things though, a bit more readily if needed, so probably a good, though sad, twist. Depends on how long the other Preface takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads