Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Now that Catullus has given Tiberius the money to purchase Kallithyia and picked up Ham, they've chartered a ship for everyone heading off from Gyaros to an outpost planet with an interstellar hub in a nearby Crystal Sphere where hopefully everyone will be able to find transport to the place they need to go. Of course, Kallithyia was sent to the ship in a cage that is still belowdecks for the moment...*

*Our story begins on the deck of the ship, drifting through Wildspace, as Catullus looks out towards the stars and smiles.*

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Anyone but Kalli
[SBLOCK]*Tiberius armed as he would be when on campaign walks up beside Catullus, gazing out in the same direction he sees nothing special and asks:*

In High Praetorian
[SBLOCK]“What’s got you smiling Catullus?”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Anyone but Kalli]
[SBLOCK=I really mean it]
[SBLOCK=No really]
[SBLOCK=Believe it]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
[SBLOCK=Really]
I have nothing to hide!
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=High Praetorian]
"It's beautiful, isn't it?"
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

Anyone but Kalli (In High Praetorian)
[SBLOCK]“Well I suppose so, but there are far more wondrous sights throughout the spheres than just starfields and planets my friend.”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=High Praetorian, All But Kalli]
"I guess you're right, but there's nothing so refreshing as the swirling void between the stars, twinkling in the background as we sweep past."
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“Hmm, well it’s definitely different if nothing else...so Catullus what can you tell me about Lyssa?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"Well, her real name is Kallithyia...Lyssa is a name that I guess she has given to her wilder aspect that was unleashed in the pits...She's not a bad person, Tiberius. She's just lost and alone and frightened, unable to trust anyone after her trust has been betrayed so very many times..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“Hopefully we can do something to remedy that, as I’d really hate to leave her caged for the entire voyage. Shall we go and see how she reacts to my presence?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=AbK, HP]
"You could do that, if you like, or I could go. I have to warn you that if you send me, I'm going to let her out, but if she gets out of hand, which I don't think she will, I can take her."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK]“Well I’d like to know before we let her out how she’s going to react around strangers...for her sake as well as that of the crew. Since I’m likely the worst possible person for her to see after fighting in the arena, I think it will be a good test of her control. After all I wouldn’t release anyone who had been baited and punished like she likely has to roam free amongst the general populace without assessment. If she can be at least civil in my presence then I’ll feel confident that she can safely move about the ship without causing harm to herself or others. So shall we go then?”[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads