D&D Forgotten Realms PBEM Starting "Bloodstone Pass" - 10th Level - 3.5 ed

blackmagi

Explorer
Greetings all!

I'll be starting a 10th level Forgotten Realms PBEM soon, and wanted to get some great submissions. Character submissions can use the PHB, DMG, and Unearthed Aracana sources. I will also accept any 'Complete' material provided a PDF of relevent material is added.

Bloodstone Pass will be the starting location, sometime before the 'H' series. If the campaign lasts long enough, we may play the series...
Campaign will begin October 23rd.

I will accept ECL's as well. Buy your stats with 32 points as per DMG, plus 2 additional ability points for 4th and 8th levels, if your ECL doesn't interfere with these additions. Normal starting gold/equipment.

Characters chosen based on background, writing ability and party need. If you have questions, please email me...

Also allowed: http://www.d20srd.org/

Mikyl
Under_Eberron@hotmail.com

blackmagi

Explorer
A few details

Damara is a mountainous, northern land in the Forgotten Realms campaign. Bloodstone Pass is a small village lying against the south-eastern pass between Damara and its northern neighbor Vaasa (a land currently ruled by a self-styled 'witch-king'). Vaasa has many giants and humanoids, as well as a dragon or five.

Bloodstone Pass is ruled by Baron Tranth, a formidable warrior and general.

Damara is currently paying tribute to the witch-king to maintain autonomy.

Hope this helped!

Prof Yeti

First Post
*Hat landing softly in a ring*

Guess I will throw the proverbial hat into the ring. And put forth a possible Dwarven warrior type. (I will work on a better write-up a bit later.)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Are you going to provide extra XP to allow for crafted magical items?

Also how do you want HP's to be handled and finally can you let me know what the starting gold is for a 10th level character.

Last edited:

blackmagi

Explorer
Xp

Sure, you can start halfway between 10th and 11th level, and use any or all of the extra xp's for item creation....

Still looking for players! I've had 2 submissions thus far!

Blackmagi

Lord_Raven88

First Post
blackmagi said:
Sure, you can start halfway between 10th and 11th level, and use any or all of the extra xp's for item creation....

Still looking for players! I've had 2 submissions thus far!

Blackmagi
Thanks for that, my submision will be a 10th level Human Wizard.

Also how much starting gold does a 10th level character get?

Thanks

Dragoon

First Post
I am intrested in playing, will we be playing by email or the boards?

I am thinking of a bladesinger or a human rogue/wizard/magelord.

Remove ads