Living Supers/M&M - Proposals for the Origin

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I guess your doing a good job of moderating when the thread gets moved and no one notes it... :lol:

Enjoy the new forum. :)

If someone gives me a list of categories that the game needs I can get them made for you all. (I’m also moving the living hero category from talking the talk.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
I guess your doing a good job of moderating when the thread gets moved and no one notes it... :lol:
Yeah that's pretty good.

I operate from my control panel a good bit during the work day so I just missed it.

As for categories, along the lines of the Living EN world most likely.

Thanks, by the way! :)
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
As for categories, I would change Tavern to Headquarters and Adventure to Mission. The rest would come straight from Living EN :)

I'm working on that right now!! :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Knight Otu said:
Damnit! Too slow! :lol:

Never too slow, my friend :)

And I'm always happy for suggestions, ideas, etc.!

Keia
guess this means we can expand a bit and actually put separate proposals up for ruling :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
guess this means we can expand a bit and actually put separate proposals up for ruling :)
Sounds good to me. :) Oh I got my M&M 2nd edition books ordered… I saw a thread on something the other day and I’m rather interested to see if it’s true. (If it is its going to destroy my of my concepts than help.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Keia said:
As for categories, I would change Tavern to Headquarters and Adventure to Mission. The rest would come straight from Living EN :)

I'm working on that right now!! :)

Keia
Yup, that's probably right.

Can someone please stick the Campaign Information Thread? It's realy the only one we need stuck at the moment, till we get characters and background, and the background should go in the information thread for the moment.

Remove ads