Cork Board

Lince'sa

First Post
while it's generally assumed there IS a cork borad. I don't see one anyone. all I see is the thorn tree which is sitll floating between planes waiting for Nashypoo to get the proper paperwork forged for bringing foriegn flora into Waterdeep.

Where is the corkboard on these forums or has it been lost to time and only the conept remains?

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Lince'sa said:
while it's generally assumed there IS a cork borad. I don't see one anyone. all I see is the thorn tree which is sitll floating between planes waiting for Nashypoo to get the proper paperwork forged for bringing foriegn flora into Waterdeep.

Where is the corkboard on these forums or has it been lost to time and only the conept remains?
There never was a general corkboard. Each of the settings was, and still is, presumed to have a notice board of some sort. So you go to the appropriate setting forum and type up whatever your character posted as a notice. Remember to keep it in-char. You can see the best examples in the Tavern's sub-forum. If you really want to broadcast it to Oerth, Faerun, and Sigil, all three, then you have to post it three times, yes.

If it's not in-char, then post it in the "General Chit-Chat" forum.

The Thorn Tree is more for poetry and ripped out diary pages and similar sorts of angsty literary stuff that aren't really "messages", or for more private notes between lovers that aren't meant for the whole world to see. :)

Remove ads