Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
Scarlet says "Sunny, perhaps you'd best let someone else ask, and let Daphnie have 'er fun at the Library fer now."

"Did you have someone in mind or were you volenteering?" Elise asks nicely

OOC: Elise takes her opening bow

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Scarlet responds "I think you might have the girls trust Elise. Perhaps slip it in while discussing the wedding plans."

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise adverts her eyes for a moment, thinking "Fine, later tonight or early tomorrow I will speak with her again, That will give you time to come up with a list of questions you want my to interegate her for"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Scarlet's ears turn flush for a moment. "I'm sorry Elise. I didn't mean to imply that you needed to interogate her, just that you might get a more honest answer out of her."

Logicsfate:[sblock]You should check out the Diplomatic Immunity OOC thread, we need a 6th, and you were the first alternate. If you get a character done fairly quickly, we might start up that game soon.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=XP Awards]Unsure how to award XP to the missing players, so they are not listed at the moment.

I believe at least 2 of you will need to advance. Just drop me a holler when you do, and please update the post in the first thread that has any relivent info.

Elise - 200 RP/Adventure, 100 Time (August and September)
Lasair - 200 RP/Adventure, 100 Time (August and September)
Oirhandir - 200 RP/Adventure, 200 Time (August and September)
Troi - 200 RP/Adventure, 400 Time (August and September)

Note to self: 20 gold since last updated the Tracking Thread, + 20 more for Troi [/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Scarlet's ears turn flush for a moment. "I'm sorry Elise. I didn't mean to imply that you needed to interogate her, just that you might get a more honest answer out of her."
Oirhandir gave Scarlet a supportive squeeze, being careful that the gesture was not too obvious to Elise. Scarlet had the right idea here, but Oirhandir didn't want to alienate a reliable and trustworthy ally.

"Think not that you are quizzing a captive enemy, Elise", he interjected, "But that you are giving Daphnie an opportunity to lay everybody's suspicions to rest. Daphnie might not see it that way, which is why this calls for discretion and tact. And that is why Scarlet thought of you, since you have both of those qualities and a good measure of integrity as well. Everybody trusts you to do the right thing", he spoke earnestly.

OOC:[sblock]Hello, 3rd level! The character sheet is updated, and the first post in the original thread is updated, too. Will email Nimisgod for approval soon.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases