Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
The fact you should take Richard with you? The poor chap's losing it. Badly. And all he's got to rely on is his friends. But he wants more than friends but has to make that first step himself. To get past the hurt and worrying about that women won't like a poor man....

The times I've been to therapy years ago, I'd never say too much. Clam up. It's not everyone I pour out my emotional crap to. My grandmother thought I was messed up because I was shy and introverted and my sister was hanging out with the wrong people in the bad parts of Winston-Salem...
Oh I don't say much, just cry and leave. Actually my therapist calls me a therapist slayer because I have gone through so many of them that just give up on me cause obviosly I hurt, but I can out think them on everything they throw at me and throw it right back.

If Richard needs to take that step what is stopping you from making the step for him?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Oh I don't say much, just cry and leave. Actually my therapist calls me a therapist slayer because I have gone through so many of them that just give up on me cause obviosly I hurt, but I can out think them on everything they throw at me and throw it right back.

They seem to think all their patients are a bunch of gibbering idiots.... and freak when proven wrong.

If Richard needs to take that step what is stopping you from making the step for him?

His getting past his damn ex girlfriend. I think he, with that going, needs to make that first move and let that part of his past go. He cries about being lonely but needs to take that first step towards alleviating that. He's stated friends won't help in that regard... but then worries about his poverty level. I think that we should look past how much he's got in the bank or the wallet and look at the man himself. Money isn't everything in this world.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lady_Acoma said:
I'm bored, someone talk before I have to go to therapy and cry for an hour...that really takes all the fun right out of a girl.
Do they charge by the tear or by the sob?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I dunno, I am crau enough not to pay the bills! :lol:

"Crau"... now that's a new word there..... :p

I think the "modest hero" is feeling better now.... even though he claims he's "just a man" and not a hero.... :lol: ::cough::bullcrap::cough::

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Well I still think you should make a move on the modest hero. I think the other stuff you are saying is a bit of bullcrap cause you are afraid of being shot down, but so what if you are? It's not like you have to loose a friend then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases