Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
And......we're off!

Oh for crying out loud, that is the third time that freakin' e-squirrel has taken off with my email account!! I'm starting to get annoyed! :mad:

Bront

The man with the probe
Wow, and the other hivemind dies an early death. It had 50 posts left to go.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, but I try to be good and leave for a new thread when it's started. 2 hives does no hiver any good.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Bront said:
Wow, and the other hivemind dies an early death. It had 50 posts left to go.

I've seen them die earlier than that. Some have just gotten over 1000 posts before someone started a new one and the old one got locked.

Bront

The man with the probe
Darth K'Trava said:
Even though you're not the one walking around in assless chaps.... :lol:
You sure about that? :confused:
Darth K'Trava said:
I've seen them die earlier than that. Some have just gotten over 1000 posts before someone started a new one and the old one got locked.
Yeah, I refused to jump the gun when I did it, so we were within 10, if it wasn't over already.
Darth K'Trava said:
It's gloomy and rainy here. Which killed our group trip to the Ren Fair.
That sucks. I need to go to a Ren Fair again. Haven't been in years, and now I have money (well, I will next year). :D

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm sure you guys have missed me. I bet you didn't even know I was gone.

I have been out of state working. I was in Ohio last week and Pennsyvania this week and next week Virginia and maybe Floridia the next week. I really want to return to Georgia. I really like it here in PA. Some really neat old towns and mountains. I hate the roads. It looks like the roads were designed by a man on a 5 day drinking binge also there seems to be toll booths every 5 feet. Anyone know what happens when your EZpay stops paying? Our EZpay conked out on us last night and has yet to recharge even though money has been put in it. The Engineer riding with me insisted we just keep driving. I'm not going to get into any serious trouble for not paying a toll am I? I guess I shouldn't care too much its a company car.

In case you were wondering. I am driving an Engineer as he tests cell phone signals. We are spending between 10-14 hours a day, 6 days a week driving. I never knew how tiring driving could be. I'm glad it was only 7 hours today and a WHOLE day off tomorrow.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Anyone planning to watch Dungeons & Dragons II tonight? I've seen it and its better than the first one. I know thats saying alot but it is actually much better. It's on Scifi at 9. I'm trying to decide if I'll watch it or AVP which I have also seen before. I may watch something I have on my laptop to watch on my trip. I'm thinking of watching Steamboy. Anyone seen it? Should I bother?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases