12 to Midnight's Annual Halloween Sale Begins

Prest0

First Post
12 to Midnight, the publisher of horror games such as Last Rites, Bloodlines, Weekend Warriors, Fear Effects, and more, is having its annual Halloween sale. This is typically the ONLY sale we have all year, but when we do it's a doozy! All titles more than a year old are 50% off, and titles from this year (excluding Modern Dispatch, which is already a steal) are 25% off. This sale ends on October 31st, and you won't be able to scare up savings like this until next year. No coupon is needed, so load up on our 5-star horror titles today--for Halloween and beyond!

scourger

Explorer
Thanks for the sale and for publicizing it!

I played Weekend Warriors for d20 Modern a couple of years ago at a convention. Although I play a lot of d20 but am not a d20M player (I bought, read & sold the book), it was an awesome adventure. I recently started a Savage Worlds Tour of Darkness game, so I picked up Savaged Weekend Warriors and Savaged Innana's Kiss for the (hopeful, eventual) continuation of that campaign. Now, if I could just find printed versions. Are there any to be had?

Anyway, I wanted to give this a bump so others can take advantage of the sale, too.

Prest0

First Post
Thanks for the kind words, Scourger!

It's on our "to do" list to work out a deal with Great White Games that would extend our Savage Worlds license for PDFs to also include a small print run. After we release Skinwalker in mid-November, one of our next projects is a title called Fire in the Hole. Jerry Blakemore takes us back to Camp Trepidation for a follow-up to Weekend Warriors. ("A follow-up to a 1-shot adventure?" you ask. Trust me, it all makes sense.)

Have fun with Tour of Darkness. I haven't played that one, but we're having a great time running through Rippers right now.

Remove ads