Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

Someone

Adventurer
Dog_Moon2003 said:
Wow, for some reason my marker is in the middle of a parking lot. I assure everyone, I am NOT homeless and living in a parking lot.

And how come I'm the only person in Minnesota?

Lucky you. I´m the only one in a 2000 kn radius, and apparently I´m living in the water.

Katcracker

First Post
random placings of markers

HA! I live on the shores of a little pond in a small plot of land called the national mall!

If I had a just a little bit more money I'm sure I could convince congress to let me have that little spot, but until then I can assure everyone that as Dog_Moon2003's parking lot is not his home neither is the national mall mine :uhoh:

JoeBlank

Explorer
I think everyone is getting strange locations because, at least in the U.S., the map is only using zip codes. It is either placing you in the geographic center of your zip code, or at the address of the post office assigned to that zip code.

Terraism

Explorer
Ambrus said:
Montreal is now representin! There must be others in Montreal; the closest ENworlder to me so far is Terriasm in upstate New-York. *waves*[/IMG]
Go Canucks!
[Waves.] Hey, Ambrus. Nice to see someone else up this far north! :D (Puts me about an hour from you, when I'm at home.)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Inputted. Even though it put me as being in High Point, NC instead of Archdale. But then I don't live in either city. But in a bit of rurality near them.

Eternalknight

First Post
Agback said:
Yes. But the 'City' where I live is invalid. I wonder if there is a list of valid cities somewhere. I could pick the nearest--Sydney is only 450 km (280 miles) away….

Yeah, I had to put myself as being in Melbourne, when in fact I'm 250km east of there...

Remove ads