Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

reveal

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
That would be totally sweet. *puts yet another check on the "we should totally move to Omaha" list* :D

(Queen D + DC Life = SICK OF IT!!!)

I used to live in Burke, VA (Fairfax county). I liked it but I'm glad I didn't live there for an extended period of time (only about 1.5 years). I like DC for the Smithsonians and that's about it.

reveal said:
I used to live in Burke, VA (Fairfax county). I liked it but I'm glad I didn't live there for an extended period of time (only about 1.5 years). I like DC for the Smithsonians and that's about it.
I agree totally.

I've enjoyed the time that we've spent here (our first gaming group out here met in Burke), but I'm a small town Midwestern girl at heart... here, we're too far from the family. In Omaha, we'd only be a 6 hour drive or so: short enough for weekend visits, long enough to prevent surprises from the inlaws. :D

Felix

Explorer
reveal said:
I'm glad I didn't live there for an extended period of time

I grew up around DC, and let me tell you that you get used to that protective blanket of stress... you don't know what to do without it when you leave!

Felix said:
And that makes two for little ol Arlington County, VA!

You're on the wrong side of the Potomac, darlin...
We lived in Alexandria for two years. I'm just ready to live somewhere west of the Mississippi again. ((oh Midwest, how I long for you!))

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
The wife and I are added. Even added a GenCon pic of myself.

Added us to two different places with the same zipcode. Odd. She's closer to the apartment than I am ...

Viva La 'Bama.

--fje

Remove ads