Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
Vasha said:
"Soul Sister, I have someone I want you to meet, and I need your help. He's wary of Alyz, and I'm hoping you can help convince him she's worthy of trust. Besides, I think having someone besides myself with him will help him relax a bit. He's still in a bit of shock over what was done to him."

"Okay, sure! Would he like a late breakfast?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Okay, sure! Would he like a late breakfast?"
"Yes, I think that would be good."

With Louteah, she gathers breakfast and heads up to Zythryd's room. But before they get there, she asks, "Louteah, if it comes to it, would you be willing to show him your secret? I hope it doesn't, and I feel bad asking this of you Sister. And if you say no, I will not ask again."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"But why would that help, Soul Sister?"
"Because he knows the other side of Alyz, and you know as well as I do that no Dragonlord would have a dragon companion such as yourself if they were like that. Soul Sister, I realize I may be asking a lot, but think about it, and meet him, and see. If the time is right, I'll leave it up to you, ok?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"But you're special Louteah. You're a metalic dragon, those of a tradition of good and caring. The more evil chromatic dragons are what the Dragonlords covet, and that is likely why they went after your parents. Alyz is special, and you know it, and she's kept you safe and loved you. And you're special Louteah, for so many reasons. Because of who you are inside and out. And I hope that just getting to know you will help Zythryd belive."

Vasha puts her hands on her Soul Sister's shoulders and looks her in the eye. "Let's just meet Zythryd for now. Give him time. I think he'll love you Soul Sister." She says with a smile.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"But you're special Louteah. You're a metalic dragon, those of a tradition of good and caring. The more evil chromatic dragons are what the Dragonlords covet, and that is likely why they went after your parents. Alyz is special, and you know it, and she's kept you safe and loved you. And you're special Louteah, for so many reasons. Because of who you are inside and out. And I hope that just getting to know you will help Zythryd belive."
"Well...with the dire state of Arris, I know that some of us have become neutral, and since we are more powerful than the chromatic dragons, the neutral metallics are the most coveted companions of evil Dragonlords...I'm glad you think I am special, Soul Sister."

"Let's just meet Zythryd for now. Give him time. I think he'll love you Soul Sister."
"Okay, Vasha. Right now, or should I pick up that food first?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Bront said:
With Louteah, she gathers breakfast and heads up to Zythryd's room.
"We're all set, let's go Soul Sister."

OOC: I thoght they already had, no big deal, they can get food and go then if not. But bringing food was the intent.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Louteah nods, and they head into Zythryd's room.*

"Vasha, who is this?"

(OOC: I thought the 'before they get there' was for the gathering breakfast, but I guess you meant it for the room :D)

Remove ads