Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"Alyz, I have to try, because I'm your Sister, and I see you hurting, even if you don't."

She smiles and gives Alyz a big hug.

"Come on, let's introduce you to Zythryd. He's suspicious of you, but I think you'll present him with a side he hasn't seen. If he bothers you, just leave, ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Thank you, Vasha...But there is nothing you can do for me...As I told you, I am dead inside now..."

"I don't know if I want to see him...You know that he can never leave here, right? I am sure you understand why."

Bront

The man with the probe
"The woman I shared love with a few nights before was certaintly not dead in side, so I don't believe you Sister. Perhaps later, we can talk more of that."

Vasha nods "Yes, I know, but I think you should meet him. He is scared, and suspicious, but he is a good man, and I think to avoid him would only make things worse for you two."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Alyz, don't give up to easily."

Vasha leads Alyz up to her room, knowing that the two of them are a bit of a sight from all the tears.

"Zythryd, this is my Sister Alyz. She's a very special person to me, and she's the reason all of us are here and alive today." she squeezes Alyz's hand comfortingly.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha, that woman is Crown Princess Lhyzra. She killed your father*. She's an evil person...what did she lie to you or something?"

(OOC:

* I wanted to type 'Prepare to die!' here. It fits the rhythm of the sentence)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes, she did kill my father, because she loved him enough to. He would have been put through worse that you were Zythryd, and eventualy been forced to give up me, my mother, and the Jewel, as well as everything else that he loved. You need not burden her with any more guilt than she already has. She is not who she appears to be in public, she is one of the kindest women I know."

OOC: LOL, yes it does. I almost had Vasha slap Alyz once or twice, but never found the right time for it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha, haven't you considered that she is who she appears to be in public and she isn't who she appears to be in private, to you? You've got to get away from her before she does something horrible to you too. It wasn't just your father. She's killed and tortured dozens of Ecomancers. Even the other Dragonlords cringe when they think of how bloodthirsty and sadistic she is."

*Alyz turns away, her eyes cast down, as he speaks, and by the end, she says nothing but simply walks out of the room.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Zythryd, you, I, and Niilaa are only alive by her grace, and she has opened her home to you. You found one hell of a way to welcome her."

"I'll return later, and I hope you can be nicer then. I'm going to check on Niilaa."

Vasha walks out, and catches up with Alyz, and without a word, simply wraps her arms around her and holds her.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Zythryd, you, I, and Niilaa are only alive by her grace, and she has opened her home to you. You found one hell of a way to welcome her."
"Opened her home to us? Niilaa and I are prisoners here, Vasha, not guests."

*As Vasha puts her arms around Alyz, the crown princess stares off into the distance.*

"Don't worry, Vasha. I expected this. All my subjects hate me, and why not? It doesn't matter if they hate me any more..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases